Biography / Wiki
Not just one of the famous and trending celebs who is popular for being a Songwriter, Sue Shifrin is also an official national VP and independent expert for Arbonne. Sue Shifrin is a proud member of the famous Songwriter list as well. KidsCharities.org is a fundraiser she created which works as a non-profit umbrella organization of children’s charities and welfare.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on April 16, 1949, in Miami, Florida, USA, Sue Shifrin is currently 74 years old. This famous songwriter measures 5’ 7” in height and weighs 60 kg. Sue appears fit at this age as well and her figure measurements are 32-24-33 approximately. Sue has Light Brown eyes and dark brown hair color.
|Birth Place||Miami, Florida, USA|
|Date Of Birth||April 16, 1949|
|Height||In centimeters – 170 cm
In feet inches – 5’ 7”
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Actress, Author, Songwriter, Executive National Vice President, Independent Consultant|
|Home Town||Miami, Florida, USA|
|Debut||Film – Olivia Newton-John: Let’s Get Physical (TV Movie) (1982)
|Fathers Name||Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Sue Shifrin is an accomplished songwriter and takes credits for multiple famous songs. Her well-known credits include “Strangers of the Heart”, performed by Heart, “You Don’t Know What it’s Like”, performed by Smokey Robinson, “Show Some Respect”, performed by Tina Turner, the Dionne Warwick-Howard Hewett duet, “Another Chance to Love”, “So Good”, Al Jarreau’s #1 hit and Bob Carlisle’s first hit record, “Giving You the Rest of My Life”.
The song, “Strange Changes”, which was released as a single was also co-written by her along with ‘Lynsey de Paul’. Cher, Meat Loaf, The Pointer Sisters, Olivia Newton-John, Teddy Pendergrass and Michael Jackson are some other celebrity artists who have recorded her tunes. She has also co-written a soundtrack “Love Make Me Strong” with John Farrar in the movie Olivia Newton-John: Let’s Get Physical in 1982.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Sue was married to David Cassidy, an American actor, singer-songwriter for almost two decades before their separation in 2016. The couple has a son Beau Cassidy.
|Husband||David Cassidy (1991-2014)
|Children||Son – Beau Cassidy
Some Interesting Facts About Sue Shifrin
- TMZ revealed in February 2014 that Shifrin’s choice had nothing to do with Cassidy’s constant fight with alcohol drinking and the couple had been living independently for four months previous to petition for separation.
- She mentions that she is an instrument appraised pilot on her Twitter profile.
- Sue Shifrin was the third spouse to David Cassidy, they got married in 1991 and then separation was finished in May 2016.
- The 70-year-old Shifrin revealed on her profile that she would like to wipe out creature testing for individual pieces. She is right now an official national VP and independent expert for Arbonne and offers their wellbeing and health items.
- The Life board, a program composed of Linda Blum Huntington and Eva Adrienne Anderson is another of Shifrin’s business wanders. The program helps to enable individuals to understand their fantasies.
- Michael Jackson recorded the song “She’s Trouble” amongst the Thriller sessions, which she co-composed.
- Melodies performed by Tina Turner, Heart, Smokey Robinson, and Al Jarreau have also been co-composed by Shifrin.