Biography / Wiki
In today’s world, it is easier to become popular when you are involved with the entertainment industry and the glamorous world. But Sydnee Goodman breaks the myth that success and fame are not only about glamour but it is beyond that.
The digital entertainment world is observing a revolutionary uplift with a platform such as YouTube, Imagine Games Network, and Twitch.
An American personality Sydnee Goodman is a content producer, host, gaming, and social media strategist. She was born Sydnee Marie Goodman on March 7, 1994. She earned popularity while hosting IGN’s “The Daily Fix” gaming series.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|March 7, 1994
|In Centimeters – 168 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’6”
|In Kilograms – 53 kg
In Pounds – 117 lbs
As an integral part of the gaming community, Sydnee Goodman has earned both money and fame. The social media strategist has promoted gaming merchandise and culture all over. Her estimated net worth is $350,000 US Dollars.
She earns a five-figure salary from her hosting job. She lives a luxurious and happy life. Her earning ranges from $8K to $12K USD.
Education / Family
Sydnee Goodman was born in Arizona USA to Randy Goodman and Deena Goodman. She was raised along with her brother. By 2012, she completed her education at Chapman University where she was appointed as a Research Assistant in the college.
In college, she created a training database and used iPads for high school athletic training programs to collect data. She was enrolled at the University of Southern California where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree and studied Human Biology as the main subject.
|Sydnee Marie Goodman
|Arizona, United States
|YouTuber, Media Personality, Content Writer & Digital Marketer
|High School in Arizona
|The University of Southern California
Career / Fashion And Style
Sydnee Goodman started her career in 2008 as a marketing manager at ACT Machinery. In June 2015, she also worked on a contract basis as Production Assistant with GameSpot. As Captain & Spirit Leader, she led the USC Spirit Groups from December 2013 to January 2016. She worked with Red Bull Media House as Programming Coordinator in Channel Operations. In 2017, she was a Social Media Strategist at BuzzFeed. At Twitch, she did multiple jobs of a host, gaming, Social Media Head & Content Producer. Currently, she is associated with IGN Entertainment as a host and producer.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Sydnee Goodman got married to Alex Rubens in August 2018. Her husband is a Marketer, Author, Director & Media Personality.
|Alex Rubens (Marketer, Author, Director & Media Personality)
|Alex Rubens (2018-present)
Here is the list of Sydnee Goodman’s favorite things.
|Pink, Blue, White, Red, Black
Some Interesting Facts About Sydnee Goodman
- Sydnee Goodman’s father belongs to white Caucasian descent, whereas her mother is Asian.
- In 2013, she was appointed as “Patient Hospitality Volunteer” in Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC.
- She enjoys shopping and traveling.
- She is being inspired by her father Randy Goodman for video gaming. When she was a child, she saw her dad playing “Halo: Combat Evolved” video game.
- Her video “How I Got In Shape (My Workout Routine)“ is the most popular video of her on YouTube. The video earned more than 63K+views and 1.4K+ likes on YouTube.
- To attain peace and health, she practices meditation and yoga every morning.
- Her Instagram profile is overloaded with photos of her daily routine, fitness exercise, friends, spouse, parents, and co-workers. She has a fan following of 143K+ followers on Instagram.
- Her YouTube channel is named ‘sydsogood’ which has more than 31K subscribers. On her channel, she uploads Vlogs and videos of her daily lifestyle, work, and traveling.
- She is an animal lover and has a dog named ‘Reggie’ and a cat named ‘Chunky Boi’.
- Sydnee’s husband Alex Rubens is a Content Strategist and Director at Los Angeles Rams.
- She met her husband first at a Call of Duty tournament, which led to an interesting first date of “ping pong, arcade games, and savory bites.
- The couple also maintained a long-distance relationship until Rubens settled in Los Angeles with Goodman. Currently, the couple is happily living in Los Angeles.
- In 2016, she earned a degree in Bachelor of Science in Human Biology from the University of Southern California.
- She belongs to Multiracial Caucasian American-Asian descent.