Biography / Wiki
The stars of the new age are not just bound to one particular media stream they reach a global audience and grow in popularity every day. Actress, TV Star, Singer, Instagram Personality, and Model is how the multitalented girl from Madison, Wisconsin, Talia Jackson is introduced.
In the Family Reunion Netflix series, she appeared in the role of Jade McKellan in 2019. She also comes from a family in which everyone is a celebrity and hence she was always encouraged to step into the Hollywood entertainment industry.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||28 August 2001|
|Height||In Centimeters – 160 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 3″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 53 Kg
In Pounds – 117 lbs
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
Stars in the Hollywood entertainment industry evidently earn huge sums of money. Talia Jackson is also a rising star and she is multitalented as well.
As most of her wealth comes from her acting career, others come from her ventures as a singer and a social media personality as well. The total net worth estimated for Talia Jackson is $250,000 US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Talia was born and raised in Madison, City in Wisconsin, United States. She is the daughter of Trent Jackson a former Basketball player and Kelly Jackson a Model, Actress, and Producer.
Talia grew up along with her younger brother Armani Jackson who is an actor as well. Talia moved to Santa Barbara, California with her brother and mom after the divorce of her parents. She has studied and graduated from her local High School in Madison, Wisconsin, and has not revealed she plans for further studies.
|Birth Place||Madison, City in Wisconsin, United States|
|Profession||Social Media Star, Actress, Model, and Singer|
|School||High School in Madison, Wisconsin|
|Home Town||Madison, City in Wisconsin, United States|
|Debut||Song: I’m Not Jealous (July 2019),
TV Show: Station 19 (2018),
Film: A Green Story (2012)
|Fathers Name||Trent Jackson (Former Basketball player)|
|Mothers Name||Kelly Jackson (Model, Actress, and Producer)|
|Brothers||Armani Jackson (Younger, Actor)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Talia Jackson was featured in Disney’s English Educational TV Program at the mere age of 7. In Madison, she initially performed in many Nutcracker productions shows. To get the role of ‘Alexsia’ in the 2012 film “A Green Story”, her mother Kelly Jackson’s good network with Directors and producers came to her aid.
As Dusty Gables, she has worked in a TV movie titled “Raised by Wolves” in the year 2017. And in 2019 she has played the role of ‘Ora’ in the movie titled “Awakened”. She also appeared in ABC’s TV series “Station 19” as Zoe. Apart from the acting career, she is famous for her Singing ventures and her presence on social media platforms as well.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Boyfriends||Name not known|
Here we provide you the list of Talia Jackson’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Chris Hemsworth|
|Favorite Actress||Scarlett Johansson|
|Favorite Food||Grapes, Ice cream, Fries and Pizza|
|Favorite Things To Do||Travelling and Shopping|
|Favorite Colour||Black, Pink, and Red|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Europe|
Some Interesting Facts About Talia Jackson
- Known for his role as “Braden Morris” in 2014 drama series Grey’s Anatomy, Armani Jackson, Talia’s brother is also a television Actor.
- Ending the 17 years long marriage Model Kelly Jackson, Talia’s mother divorced her husband Trent Jackson in the year 2009.
- Along with her brother and mother Talia then moved to Santa Barbara, California, USA.
- To share the stage with Andrea Bocelli the famous Italian opera singer, Talia was selected to sing in the 2010s Christmas tour.
- In 2009 she was rejected to perform along with Andrea Bocelli after giving a singing audition.
- Loved by her fans all over the world, “I’m Not Jealous” is the first song that she has released over various channels.
- Her mother Kelly has a good network with producers and casting directors because of her modeling career.
- Talia’s mom and Dad are friends of Former Governor of Wisconsin, Jim Doyle and his wife Jessica Laird.
- To name her daughter Jim and Jessica have helped Kelly in 2001.
- Between the choices ‘Autumn’ and ‘Talia’, her mother and Jessica Laird liked Talia better and hence named her the same.