Biography / Wiki
A fashion designer from England Tan France, born Tanveer Wasim Safdar, gained popularity after he ventured into television and writing. On the Netflix series ‘Queer Eye’, Tan is famous for starring as one of the ‘Fab Five’ queer experts with his expertise being fashion.
On Netflix’s YouTube channel, he is the host of the web series ‘Dressing Funny’ and co-host of a recent reality show on Netflix called ‘Next in Fashion’.
Following the Mormon dressing guidelines for women, he launched ‘Kingdom & State’, a clothing line during his fashion designing days. By embracing his Middle Eastern cultural background, Tan inspires hope for the less-represented Asian gay community.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 20th of April 1983. He appears to be tall, slim, and has a toned body figure. His body figure measurements are 40-31-35. His biceps measure 14.5 inches and he wears number 9 in the shoe size.
Tan’s height measures 5 feet 8 inches and his weight is 70 kg approximately. Known for his stylish looks he has dark brown eyes and the color of his hair is black.
|Date Of Birth
|April 20, 1983
|In Centimetres – 175 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 8″
|In Kilograms – 70 Kg
In Pounds – 154 lbs
This revolutionary designer Tan France started in the fashion industry and became an expert in it. His appearances on TV have made him even more popular and he is an author as well.
Most of the wealth that he has earned so far comes through his work as a fashion expert, an author, and a TV star. The total net worth estimated for Tan France is $3 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Born and raised in Doncaster, United Kingdom, Tanweer Wasim Safdar has been quite private when it comes to his personal life and has not shared the details about his family including his parents or his siblings.
Tan studied at Hall Cross School and later attended Doncaster College. Although his parents did not agree with his sexual preferences at the beginning, they later seemed to have accepted it.
Tanweer Wasim Safdar
|Doncaster, United Kingdom
|Television personality, Fashion Designer
|Hall Cross School
|Doncaster, United Kingdom
Career / Fashion And Style
Tan France took retirement and eventually sold off his businesses after initially working as a fashion designer. Aired in February 2018, he appeared as a fashion expert on ‘Queer Eye’ soon after Netflix got in touch with him. As he became a household name, this was a turning point in his career.
On the show, gracefully advising regular people on how to dress and get a fashion makeover made him popular. Alongside several other celebrities, he made a special appearance in the song ‘You Need to Calm Down’ by Taylor Swift in 2019 which, including homosexual people demands equal rights for everyone.
In order to raise funds for ‘Stand Up To Cancer’ in a special charity edition of the British television baking competition, he made an appearance in the year 2020. On Netflix, he has co-hosted the reality show ‘Next in Fashion’. In June 2019, Tan published his memoir, ‘Naturally Tan’, and has become one of the most famous homosexual Muslim men on Western television.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
He has married his partner Rob France in the year 2007.
|Rob France (2007 – Present)
Here we provide you the list of Tan France’s favorite things.
|Purple and Black
|Favorite Holiday Destinations
|Favorite Things To Do
|Reading, Listening to music and Traveling
Some Interesting Facts About Tan France
- At a very young age, he discovered his interest in fashion designing.
- In late 2011, France launched a women’s clothing line called Kingdom & State.
- In the 2016-founded Rachel Parcell clothing line, Tan France also has a share.
- After completing his education in fashion, he relocated to Manchester and then to London.
- Before working independently with his company, Tan achieved the position of managing director at the Shade Clothing.
- He planned to release his memoir via St. Martin’s Press in February 2019.
- In Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom, Tan was raised in a very restricted Asian background and culture.
- As his upbringing was done in a Pakistani Muslim family, Tan’s sexuality became a challenging matter in his family.
- To attain knowledge about the wholesale business manufacturing and branding, Tan joined
- In his grandparent’s factory, the clothes made for Disney inspired Tan a lot.