Biography / Wiki
Some sports stars are unique as they make the sports look quite easy with their skills and physical abilities, Tobias John Harris is often considered as one of them. The American professional basketball player is known for his amazing skills and brilliant gameplay.
He is currently playing for the Detroit Pistons of the National Basketball Association (NBA). After playing just one season of college basketball for Tennessee, he was declared for the 2011 NBA draft.
He received the attention of the basketball world after he was drafted 19th overall by the Charlotte Bobcats but was later traded to the Milwaukee Bucks. He is currently associated with the Philadelphia 76ers.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 15th of July 1992. He has a towering height of 6 feet 9 inches and his weight is 107 kg approximately. Tobias Harris appears to be slim and his body figure measurements are 42-35-34 with his biceps measuring 14.5 inches. Harris has a set of brown-colored eyes and the color of his hair is black.
|Date Of Birth
|July 15, 1992
|In Centimetres – 209 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 9″
|In Kilograms – 107 Kg
In Pounds – 235 lbs
Known as an upcoming star in the world of basketball, Tobias John Harris has played for many teams and has been a fan favorite throughout. He has earned most of his wealth through his career as a basketball player in the NBA and through his brand endorsements and advertisements as well.
The total net worth estimated for Tobias John Harris is $3.5 million US dollars as of now with his per month earnings estimated at $800 thousand US dollars.
Education / Family
A native of New York Tobias John Harris was born and raised in Islip New York USA. He is the son of Torrel Harris and Lisa Harris and grew up along with four siblings. He has studied at Half Hollow Hills School West and at Long Island Lutheran Middle and High School and later attended the University of Tennessee.
Tobias John Harris
|Islip, New York, United States of America
|Half Hollow Hills School West, Long Island Lutheran Middle and High School
|University of Tennessee
|Islip, New York, United States of America
Career / Fashion And Style
Harris joined the varsity basketball team in the 8th grade and played at Half Hollow Hills West until 2008. As a freshman in 2010 -11 Harris played for the Tennessee Volunteers. Harris was selected with the 19th overall pick on June 23, 2011, by the Charlotte Bobcats. Against the Los Angeles Clippers, Harris made his NBA debut on January 7, 2012.
In exchange for J. J. Redick, Gustavo Ayón and Ish Smith, Harris was traded to the Orlando Magic, along with Doron Lamb and Beno Udrih on February 21, 2013. In exchange for Ersan İlyasova and Brandon Jennings, Harris was traded to the Detroit Pistons on February 16, 2016.
Harris came off the bench for the first time in 2016 -17 on December 23, 2016, and scored 26 points in a 119–113 loss to the Golden State Warriors. He was later once again traded to the Philadelphia 76ers for the 2019 -20 seasons.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
The sports star has not shared anything about his dating life.
Here we provide you the list of Tobias John Harris’s favorite things.
|White and Black
|Favorite Holiday Destinations
|Vegan Diet Food
|Favorite Things To Do
|Cycling and Travelling
Some Interesting Facts About Tobias John Harris
- He is quite fond of social media and is regularly active on social media platforms.
- His official Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts are always flooded with his fans.
- As a tribute to his friend Morgan Childs, the popular sports star wears a t-shirt of no. 12.
- His fans were worried and could not sleep when the NBA trades started.
- In the year 2010, Tobias was also named as the McDonald’s All-American.
- Harris ranks in 82nd place as the highest-paid player in the United States of America.
- He was also announced as Mr. New York Basketball in the year 2010.
- On December 23, 2016, Harris subsequently scored 26 points in a 119 – 113 loss to the Golden State Warriors.
- Harris’ first cousin Channing Frye is his fellow NBA player and former teammate.
- Harris switched to wear no. 12 after he was traded to the Orlando Magic during the 2012 – 2013 seasons as he was unable to wear it during his time with the Milwaukee Bucks.