Biography / Wiki
Tupac Shakur was a famous American rapper and actor considered by many to be one of the greatest hip hop artists of all time. He was born on June 16, 1971, in East Harlem, New York, U.S. He was killed in drive-by gunfire in 1996, leaving behind a leading musical legacy at the age of 25
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||June 16, 1971|
|Date Of Death||13 September 1996|
|Height||In Centimeters – 180 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’11”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 68 kg
In Pounds – 169 lbs
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
Tupac took artful dance classes at Baltimore School for the Arts.
|Nickname||Tupac, Pac, 2Pac, Makaveli|
|Occupation||American Rapper, Hip-Hop Singer|
|Birth Place||East Harlem, New York, U.S.|
|Place of Death||Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.|
|School||Tamalpais High School, Mill Valley, California
Paul Laurence Dunbar High School, Baltimore, Maryland
|Debut||Film- “Nothing but Trouble” movie (1990)
Album – 2Pacalypse Now (1991)
Tv Shows- A Different World (1993)
|Home Town||East Harlem, New York, U.S.|
|Fathers Name||Billy Garland
|Mothers Name||Afeni Shakur
Career / Fashion and Style
Tupac was an art professional who built his career on music and rap songs. He has a well-maintained style and fashion. He was very much fond of cars.
Girlfriend, Affairs, Wife and More
|Girlfriend / Affairs||Kidada Jones|
|Wife||Keisha Morris (1995-1996)
|Marriage Date||April 29, 1995|
Shakur used up his leisure time by Travelling, Hanging out with People, Listening Songs.
Here we are providing you with the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Food||Fried Chicken Wings, Macoroni|
|Favourite Drink||Fanta Orange Soda|
|Favourite Actor||Jim Carrey|
|Favourite Actress||His mother Afeni Shakur (left)|
|Favourite Films||Not Known|
|Favourite Rap Album||Geto Boys’ ‘Grip it! On that Other Level.’|
|Favourite Colors||Black, Gold|
|Favourite Books||One Hundred Years of Solitude, 1984, The Art of War, Still I Rise, Ah This!, Catcher in the Rye|
|Favourite Cars||500 Benz, Chevrolet Impala, 1995 Jaguar XJS, Rolls-Royce Corniche, Range Rover, 1996 Hummer H1, 1996 BMW 750iL|
|Favourite Sports||Basketball, Football|
Some Interesting Facts about Tupac Shakur
Net Worth: $35 Million
- He played Travis Younger in A Raisin in the Sun, which was acted upon at the Apollo Theater in Harlem to raise funds for Jessie Jackson’s presidential campaign when he was 13.
- Tupac likes to drink alcohol and smoke.
- Tupac was fired down in Las Vegas on September 7, 1996, and died six days later. His murder has never been resolved.
- Tupac was a sensitive, precociously brilliant, and troubled soul, who came to represent the 1990s gangsta-rap aesthetic and in death became an icon as a symbol of noble struggle.
- In addition to his music, Shakur had emerged in several films by the time of his death, among them starring roles next to Janet Jackson in 1993’s Poetic Justice and Mickey Rourke in 1996’s Bullet.
- Ahead of Tupac became a rapper, his narrated poetry. “The world moves fast and it would rather pass u by/than 2 stop and c what makes you cry,” is one stanza he wrote as a teenager that would ultimately be published in the 2000 book, The Rose that Grew from Concrete.