Biography / Wiki
Many in the US are not native to the land, but after settling down in the US, they have adopted the local culture. Currently affiliated with the National Basketball Association (NBA) team Indiana Pacers, Kehinde Babatunde Victor Oladipo is an American professional basketball player who is a son of African immigrants.
The native of Maryland plays in the shooting guard or point guard position. Starting at a young age, he has played for the Indiana Hoosiers, on the college level, and in NBA he associated with Orlando Magic as well as Oklahoma City Thunder. Because of his skills and abilities, he was included in the NBA All-Star team for the first time.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|May 4, 1992
|In Centimeters – 193 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 3″
|In Kilograms – 97 Kg
In Pounds – 213 lbs
It is quite evident that you can earn a lot if you are a sportsperson in the US. Victor Olapido is a well-known basketball player who is playing for the NBA. It is known that NBA players earn a lot with their salaries reaching the millions mark.
Now associated with the NBA for a long time, the total net worth of Victor Oladipo is estimated to be $21 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Born as Kehinde Babatunde Victor Oladipo, Victor is a native of Maryland and was born in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. He is the son of Christopher Oladipo, his father who came to the USA as an immigrant, and his mother Joan Amanze Oladipo.
While both of his parents work in health care, he grew up with three sisters Kendra, Victoria, and Kristine Oladipo. Victor attended DeMatha High School and played for the school basketball team and later joined Indiana University to play for Indiana Hoosiers.
Kehinde Babatunde Victor Oladipo
|Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
|Professional Basketball Player
|DeMatha High School
|Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
|October 29, 2013
|Joan Amanze Oladipo
Career / Fashion And Style
While playing for his college team Indiana Hoosiers, Victor appeared in 32 games in total in his freshman year 2010-11. During his final season with the Hoosiers he played 36 games and led his team to the stellar finish of the 2012-13 seasons. During his time with the Hoosiers he became the Adolph Rupp Trophy winner as well.
Victor Oladipo made the decision to make him available for the 2013 NBA Draft. In a game against the Indiana Pacers on October 29, 2013, Victor made his professional debut with Orlando Magic. He found his place as a late player for Chris Webber’s team after taking part in the BBVA Rising Stars Challenge in February 2014.
By exercising their fourth-year team option, the Magic extended his rookie scale contract for one more season. On June 23, 2016, Magic traded Oladipo to the Oklahoma City Thunder. Victor registered 10 points in 26 minutes in his first game for the Thunder. Oladipo played 75 matches in a very successful season of 2017-18. Oladipo’s brilliant performance in the season garnered him several accolades even though the Pacers were not the champions that year.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Bria Myles (rumored)
Here we provide you the list of Victor Oladipo’s favorite things.
|Favorite Things To Do
|Listening to music, Playing Basketball, and Travelling
|Favorite Holiday Destination
Some Interesting Facts About Victor Oladipo
- During my senior year at school, Victor played a pivotal role in the school’s record of 32–4.
- During his school career, he has received the Sporting News’ first-team All-American accolades.
- Victor has also received the title of “the Co-NABC Defensive Player of the Year” during his school career.
- With more than 1.2 million followers, Victor is quite popular on Instagram.
- His mother is from Nigeria and works in healthcare as a nurse.
- His father is a public health executive for Prince George’s County, Maryland and has a Ph.D. in behavioral science from the University of Maryland, College Park.
- During his senior year, he registered 3 rebounds, 3.6 blocks and 11.9 points on average per game.
- He recorded 10.9 points and 5.5 rebounds on the average per game during his sophomore year 2011-12.
- The NBA.com rookie survey selected him as the second most athletic rookie in 2013.
- Victor has appeared in the Taco Bell Skills Challenge in February 2014.