Biography / Wiki
Vin Diesel is an American actor, director, screenwriter, and producer who is known for high-energy action movies that include ‘The Chronicles of Riddick’ and ‘The Fast and the Furious’ franchise. Vin Diesel was born on July 18, 1967, in Alameda County, California. The real name of Vin Diesel is Mark Sinclair
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||July 18, 1967|
|Height||In Centimeters – 182 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’ 11”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 102 kg
In Pounds – 225 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
As of 2019, Vin Diesel has an estimated net worth of $200 million.
Education / Family
He joined Hunter College but dropped out in order to pursue an acting career in Los Angeles. He was raised in New York City by his mother, Delora, and his stepfather, Irving. He has a twin brother named ‘Paul’, plus two other siblings, Samantha and Tim.
|Real name||Mark Sinclair|
|Birth Place||Alameda County, California, United States|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Director, Screenwriter|
|Educational Qualifications||College drop-out|
|Debut||Acting – Awakening (1990)
Direction, Writing, Production – Multi-Facial (1994)
|Fathers Name||Irving H. Vincent (Step-father)
|Mothers Name||Delora Sherleen ‘Sinclair’ Vincent (An astrologer)|
|Brothers||Paul (Twin Brother)|
Career / Fashion And Style
At the age of 7, Diesel started his acting career. He featured in a handful of stage production such as ‘Dinosaur Door’ at the Theater for the New City.
Diesel made his acting debut in the 1990 drama film, Awakenings. His second film ‘Strays’ was released in 1997. The film was entered into the 1997 Sundance Festival. Diesel played the lead role as “Dominic Toretto” in The Fast and the Furious (2001). The film also have other stars like Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez, and Jordana Brewster.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Samantha Phillips (1998-1999)
Summer Altice (2000)
Michelle Rodriguez (2001)
Karrine Steffans (2001-2002)
Asia Argento (2002)
Shannon Malone (2004)
Paloma Jimenes (2007-present)
|Children||Daughter– Hania Riley (born April 2008)
Son– Vincent Sinclair (born 2010)
Daughter– Pauline (Named after Paul Walker)
Here we are providing you the list of his favorite things.
Some Interesting Facts About Vin Diesel
- His mother includes Scottish, English, and German background. He says that “all I know from my mother is that I have connections to many cultures”
- At the age of 7, He did his stage debut with the play Dinosaur Door in the Theater of New York City.
- At the age of 17, he started working as a bouncer in the Tunnel nightclub in New York.
- A book shows him that he could take control of his career and make his own movies. The name of the book is “Feature Films at Used Car Prices” written by Rick Schmidt. This book is given to him by his mother.
- At the age of 26, Diesel wrote, directed, starred and produced a movie named Multifacial.
- Vin Diesel started three production companies with the label One Race Films, Racetrack Records, and Tigon Studios.
- Vin Diesel is Godfather of “Paul Walker’s” daughter Meadow Rain Walker.
- His eldest daughter Hania is an orange belt holder for Brazilian jiu-jitsu and judo.
- He has a love for the Dominic Republic for its multi-faceted culture and had met and supported its former president Leonel Fernández.
- He also directed a movie called Los Bandoleros in the Dominican Republic.
- Vin Diesel has been playing the game Dungeons and Dragons for over twenty years and wrote the book 30 Years of Adventure: A Celebration of Dungeons & Dragons.
- At the age of 15 when his voice broke, He got this deep voice which he known for.
- He began doing creative writing when he was attending Hunter College.
- He did a job in a telemarketing firm which later helped him to collect $50,000 for producing his first full-length film Strays.
- After seeing his work in Multi-Facial, Steven Spielberg gave him a role for his 1998 Oscar-winning film saving Private Ryan.
- He gave his voice for the main character in the movie The Iron Age.
- The Fast and The Furious and xXx was the result of his action stardom blockbuster movies
- He has no tattoos, all the tattoos of his character Melkor in the movie xXx were fake.
- while they were shooting for the movie The Fast and The Furious, He started dating Michelle Rodriguez,
- Vin Diesel gained 35 pounds for his role Fat Jackie in Find Me Guilty (2006).
- In August 2013, Vin Diesel has been honored with a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- He has the second-highest Facebook fan followers, just after Will Smith.
- When he was 3 years old he tried to join a circus but fortunately, his mom denied him.
- The rapper Kwame is his cousin and Vin has appeared in his older videos.
- He’s not such a bad singer.
- He was offered $20 million for ‘Too Fast Too Furious’ which he refused for the movie “Redrikk”, earning only $50,000 for it.