Biography / Wiki
An actress, singer, and dancer, she is not just multitalented, Zendaya Coleman has a multi-faceted personality as well. Although she had to deal with racist comments, the singer is a broadminded person who dealt with it with a lot of maturities.
Adding one more skill to her talent book, Zendaya has written a book and joined the club of young authors in the year 2013. She has also trained at the theatre’s student conservatory program at times and because of her personality and looks, she received a chance to endorse some big brands.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on September 1, 1996, Zendaya Coleman will turn 26 years old. She has a well-maintained physique and a healthy body figure. Her body measurements include 34-24-35 and wear no. 8 in shoe size.
Zendaya’s height measures 5′ 10″ and her weight is 59 kg approximately. Along with her gorgeous smile what makes her more beautiful is her Hazel colored eyes and Dark Brown hair.
It is a well-known fact that a person in the Hollywood entertainment industry often makes a fortune. Zendaya is no exception to that. She is a multitalented and globally famous actress singer and dancer, who has authored a book as well and her popularity made her a face with many well-known brands. The total net worth estimated for Zendaya is $5 million USD.
Education / Family
Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman was born in Oakland, California, USA, and was raised by her mother Claire Stoermer, and her father Kazembe Ajamu Coleman. She is of mixed ethnicity and grew up with two brothers and three sisters.
Talking about her educational details, she has graduated from Oakland School for the Arts and has not revealed if she will be interested in any further studies.
Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman
|Nickname||Daya, Z, Zen, Boo, and Rocky|
|Birth Place||Oakland, California, USA|
|Date Of Birth||September 1, 1996|
|Height||In centimeters – 178 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 10″
|Weight||In kilograms – 59 Kg
In pounds – 130 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Dancer and Instagram Star|
|School||Oakland School for the Arts|
|Home Town||Oakland, California, USA|
|Debut||Single: Swag It Out (2011)
Album: Zendaya (2013)
TV Show: Shake It Up (2010)
Film: Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
|Fathers Name||Kazembe Ajamu Coleman|
|Mothers Name||Claire Stoermer
|Brothers||Austin Stoermer Coleman,
Julien Stoermer Coleman
Career / Fashion And Style
for various stores like Macy’s, Old Navy, and Sears this young and talented girl started out as a fashion model. After she played a role in the Disney Channel television sitcom ‘Shake It Up’, she became a well-known personality. Her single ‘Watch Me’ took the 86th spot on Billboard’s Hot 100 in 2010.
For the ‘Dancing with the Stars show’ Zandaya became the youngest contestant in 2013. Her debut album ‘Zendaya’ was released in the same year and received 99 million views in a very quick time.
Her first movie break came in 2012 with the television film, ‘Frenemies’. She received prominent fame after she became the first black actress to be chosen for the role of Mary Jane Watson in the Spider-Man movies.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Boyfriends||Odell Beckham Jr. (2016),
Spencer Boldman (2014),
Trevor Jackson (2013),
Leo Howard (2013),
Adam Irigoyen (2011)
Here we provide you the list of Zendaya Coleman’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Johnny Depp|
|Favourite Singer||Michael Jackson|
|Favourite Food||Pizza, Fries and Ice Cream|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Paris|
|Favourite Things To Do||Singing, Dancing, and Designing Clothes|
Some Interesting Facts About Zendaya Coleman
- Fashion website Net-a-Porte named Zendaya as one of the best-dressed women in 2018.
- Designing Tommy x Zendaya capsule collections and appearing in the mainline campaigns Zendaya became the brand’s new global women’s ambassador for Tommy Hilfiger in October 2018.
- Zendaya said that it allowed her to push her limits as an actor and show her creativity and owes her confidence to HBO seriesEuphoria (2019).
- When she was with the dance group Future Shock Oakland, she had performed dances like Hula and hip hop and served as a member for three years.
- As Zendaya had mostly celebrated her birthdays to raise funds for charity work, she was made the brand ambassador of Convoy of Hope in 2012.
- Giving a kick start to her career, she worked as a fashion model before.
- ‘Between U and Me: How to Rock Your Tween Years with Style and Confidence’ is her first book that Zendaya launched on August 6, 2013.
- Zendaya introduced her shoe collection, under her childhood nickname ‘Daya’ in August 2015.
- Zendaya then a dog named “Noon” after her dog named “Midnight” which was of Giant Schnauzer breed passed away in late 2015.
- A Bantu language native to the Shona people of Zimbabwe is where she derives her name from. Zendaya means to give thanks to Shona.
FAQs About Zendaya
Zendaya was born on 1 September 1996 and is currently 26 years old.
Zendaya has an estimated net worth of $20 million. She is a successful entrepreneur who has released several top singles and albums and also has a clothing line, and shoe collection She also wrote a book, “Between U and Me: How to Rock Your Tween Years with Style and Confidence.”
She is recently dating Tom Holland.
Zendaya charged $250,000 for her first movie in 2017’s Spiderman which was followed by $500,000 for Spiderman Far from home and then a Million dollars for Spiderman No way Home. Zendaya charged $400,000 per season for KC undercover.