Biography / Wiki
Efforts and hard work construct the bridge that connects your dream to reality, this line has been very well proved by ‘Chancelor Jonathan Bennett’ renowned with the name of ‘Chance the Rapper’ who is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, and activist.
He rose to fame and gathered huge public attention with his third mixtape, Coloring Book which earned him three Grammy Awards. Alongside his solo career, he is the vocalist for the band, the Social Experiment, and also a member of the Chicago collective group, Save Money.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 16 April 1993, the handsome hunk with a well-crafted body features a 40″ chest, 34″ waist, and 14.5″ biceps will turn 30 years old. He looks handsome on-screen in his healthy physique with 65 kg (143 lbs) of weight and a tall height of 5’10” (178 cm). He seems very attractive with his black eyes and black hair.
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Chance The Rapper is $25 million approx.
Education / Family
Chance was born in Chicago, Illinois, United States, and raised in West Chatham on Chicago’s South Side. He is born to his father Ken Williams-Bennett who was working for Barack Obama when he was a senator and his mother Lisa Bennett who works in the government office.
He also has a brother named Taylor Bennett. In his education, he completed his schooling at Jones College Prep High School where he was a member of the Jewish Student Union high school.
Chance The Rapper
|Real Name||Chancellor Jonathan Bennett|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Date Of Birth||16 April 1993|
|Height||In centimeters – 178 cm
In feet inches – 5’10”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 65 kg
In Pounds – 143 lbs
|Profession||Rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, and activist|
|School||Jones College Prep High School|
|Home Town||West Chatham on Chicago’s South Side|
|Fathers Name||Ken Williams-Bennett|
|Mothers Name||Lisa Bennett
Career / Fashion And Style
As of his career, he went on to record his first full-length mixtape, !0 Day, and released it in April 2012 which helped him to make a connection with several producers. In his mixtape, several artists were featured such as Saba, BJ the Chicago Kid, Action Bronson, Twista, Vic Mensa, Childish Gambino, and Ab-Soul.
In April 2013, he released his second mixtape, Acid Rap which debuted at number 63 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart. In 2013, Acid Rap was listed on multiple 50 best albums. In March 2015, he released a short film, Mr.Happy. Apart from that, he was the vocalist for the band the Social Experiment.
In May 2015, he released an album, Surf for free on the American iTunes store. In August 2015, he worked with the rapper Lil B to release a mixtape, Free. In May 2016, he released his third mixtape, Coloring Book.
In Chicago in November 2017, he curated and headlined the Obama Foundation community event. On 31 October 2018, he performed at the Mac Miller tribute concert, Mac Miller: A Celebration of Life. In July 2019, he released his debut studio album, The Big Day.
- 2017 BET Awards (Best Collaboration) for “No Problem” (with Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz)
- 2017 Grammy Awards (Best New Artist).
- 2017 Grammy Awards (Best Rap Performance) for “No Problem”.
- 2017 Grammy Awards (Best Rap Album) for Coloring Book.
- 2017 BET Awards (Best New Artist).
- 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards (Innovator Award).
- 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards (Best New Hip-Hop Artist).
- 2016 BET Hip Hop Awards (Best New Hip Hop Artist).
- 2016 BET Hip Hop Awards (Best Mixtape) for Coloring Book.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and More
Reflecting on his personal life, he is a married man who tied the marriage knot to his wife Kirsten Corley. They started dating in 2013 and were blessed with a girl child Kensli in September 2015.
Unfortunately, they parted ways in May 2016. But they came together again and later tied a knot to each other on 9 March 2019. In September 2019, they welcomed their second child Marli.
|Children||Daughter – Kensli, and Marli
Here we are providing you a list of her favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Musical Instrument||Not Known|
|Favorite Singer(s)||Not Known|
|Favorite Sport||Not Known|
|Favorite TV Show||Boardwalk Empire or Workaholics|
|Favorite Food(s)||Cheeseburger with lettuce|
Some Interesting Facts About Chance the Rapper
- He earned three Grammy Awards for his mixtape, Coloring Book.
- In his youth age, he has personally met President Barack Obama.
- His interest in music grew after hearing Kanye West’s “Through the Wire”.
- While he was in Jones College Prep High School, he formed the hip-hop duo Instrumentality alongside a friend.
- Chance was suspended at high school for marijuana possession on campus.
- Chance gave speeches at the University of Chicago Institute of Politics.
- In 2016, he hosted the free youth festival, Teens.
- In 2014, he promoted the “#SaveChicago” campaign.
- In July 2018, he purchased the Chicago journalism website Chicagoist from WNYC.
- Chance The Rapper wears a signature hat with number three on it which stands for the third mixtape, the Holy Trinity, and his family.
- He lent his voice in the film The Lion King.