Biography / Wiki
Belonging to the most prominent political families brings pride inside. Chelsea Clinton might feel the same. From father to grandfather, Chelsea was lucky to be born into a family of politicians. She was the leading voice of support for her mother in the 2016 Presidential Campaign. She even introduced her mother to the Democratic National Convention.
When her father was elected as President, she started becoming the center of attraction for the media. She is a philanthropist, entrepreneur, and professor. She has worked in many companies and firms to gain experience. She also supports and fights for the rights of women and women’s empowerment.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||February 27, 1980|
|Height||In Centimeters – 175 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’9”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 58 kg
In Pounds – 128 lbs
|Dress Size||10 (US)|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
As of 2019, Chelsea Clinton has an estimated net worth of $15 million.
Education / Family
She was born on February 27, 1980, to Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton. She attended Forest Park Elementary School, Little Rock, Arkansas for her basic education. She is the only child of her parents and does not have any siblings. She has attended ‘Stanford University’ and ‘University of Oxford’ to pursue higher studies.
|Nickname||Chelsea Victoria Clinton|
|Birth Place||Little Rock, Arkansas, U.S|
|School||Forest Park Elementary School, Little Rock, Arkansas
Horace Mann Junior High School, Little Rock
|College||Stanford University, Stanford, California (B.A)
Columbia University, Upper Manhattan, New York City
University College, Oxford
|Home Town||Little Rock, Arkansas|
|Fathers Name||Bill Clinton (Former US President)|
|Mothers Name||Hillary Clinton (Former US Secretary of States)|
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2003, she started working as a consultant with ‘McKinsey & Company’. Later, she joined ‘Avenue Capital Group’, but in 2008 she left the job because she wants to work on her mother’s presidential nomination campaign.
At New York University, she co-founded the ‘Of many institutes for multifaith leadership’. In 2011, NBC hired her as a special correspondent. Simultaneously, she worked on the ‘Clinton Foundation’ and completed her dissertation.
Through Clinton Foundation, Chelsea promoted public health, the importance of education and the empowerment of female society. In 2012, she was honored with the ‘Temple of understanding’ in recognition of her work in advancing a new model of integrating interfaith and cross-cultural education into campus life.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
On July 31, 2010, she was married to Marc Mezvinsky. Her husband is an Investment Banker. The couple is blessed with a daughter and a son.
|Boyfriends||Ian Klaus, American Author (2001-2005)
Marc Mezvinsky, Investment Banker (2005-present)
|Husband||Marc Mezvinsky, Investment Banker|
|Children||Son – Aidan Clinton Mezvinsky
Daughter – Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Politician||Martin Luther King Jr.
Some Interesting Facts About Chelsea Clinton
- Chelsea is the only child of her parents and she has no sibling.
- She was named after the Joni Mitchell song ‘Chelsea Morning’, which her father heard during the 1978 Christmas vacation in London.
- Her father is a Southern Baptist and her mother is a Methodist, but she was raised as Methodist.
- Her secret service codename was ‘Energy’ when she lived in the White House.
- Her father was the Governor of Arkansas when she was born.
- At the age of 4, she learned ballet.
- She skipped the 3rd grade and at the age of 11 learned to invest in the stock market.
- She became a strict vegetarian when he read an article about the adverse effects of red meat.
- At her graduation ceremony in 1997, her father was a speaker.
- She came to India along with Hillary Clinton in April 1995 and became popular in the American Media.
- She appeared on the cover of Elle magazine in 2015.
- Her hobbies are ballet dancing, traveling, reading and listening to music.
- Her ethnicity is White American.
- She pursued M.Phil in International Relations from University College, Oxford University.
- In 1997, she was the semi-finalist at National Merit Scholar.
- Her name was listed on one of People magazine’s 25-Most-Intriguing People of 1996.
- She can speak fluent German.
- As high school graduation present her parents gave her a Volkswagen Beetle.
- She became a member of the Board of Directors of the School of America Ballet.
- She did a lead role in the low-budget movie Chelsea’s Chappaqua.