Biography / Wiki
An American actress, Danielle Rose Russell is an upcoming star who is best known for her role in various American movies and TV series. At the tender age of 10, she discovered her interests in acting and dancing. In 2014, she made her Hollywood debut on the silver screen with the movie ‘A Walk Among the Tombstones’.
She commenced her career by appearing in several print advertisements and local commercials. Later, she reached regional theater and pursued a career with the same passion. In her first film, she earned the role of the daughter of a Russian drug dealer in her first movie. After the success of her first movie, in 2015 she worked on her second film, Aloha, starring Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone.
Height / Weight / Age
Danielle Rose Russell weighs 53 kg and 117 lbs in pounds. She stands with a quite decent height of 160 cm or in feet inches 5’3”. She has attractive blue eyes and long brunette color hair. Her hourglass figure measures 34-24-34 approximately.
She turned 23 years old. Her bra size is 34A whereas her shoe size is 6. She has a curvaceous figure and possesses all the features for an impressive and attractive outlook.
According to sources, Danielle Ross Russell’s estimated net worth is $1.3 million approximately. Being so young, she earns a handsome salary and lives a luxurious life.
Education / Family
Danielle was born on the day of Halloween i.e. October 31, 1999, in Pequannock, New Jersey. She was born to Walter Russell a former singer and Rosemary Rado who was a choreographer at her school.
She attended the ‘Holy Spirit School’ for primary education and later took online classes to complete her schooling. In her school, she acted in several plays in school and discovered her real love for acting after her stint in regional theater.
Danielle Rose Russell
|Birth Place||Pequannock, New Jersey, USA|
|Date Of Birth||October 31, 1999|
|Height||In centimeters – 160 cm
In feet inches – 5’3”
|Weight||In kilograms – 53 kg
In pounds – 117 lbs
|School||Holy Spirit School, New Jersey|
|College||Did not attend|
|Home Town||New Jersey, USA|
|Debut||Movie – A Walk Among The Tombstones (2014)
TV – The Last Tycoon (2016)
|Fathers Name||Walter Russell|
|Mothers Name||Rosemary Rado|
Career / Fashion And Style
As a teenage girl, Danielle made her acting debut in 2014 and appeared in the film ‘A Walk Among the Tombstones.’ She was appreciated for her role as ‘Lucia,’ the 14-year-old daughter of a Russian drug dealer.
In 2015, for the film ‘Aloha’ she shared the screen the biggest names of ‘Hollywood,’ such as Bradley Cooper, Rachel McAdams, and Emma Stone. In 2016, she appeared in the critically acclaimed American TV series ‘The Last Tycoon’. In the American comedy-drama film ‘Wonder’ she shared the screen space with Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson, Jacob Tremblay, Izabela Vidovic, Mandy Patinkin, and Daveed Diggs.
She received a major breakthrough in 2018 and earned one of the main roles in the hit American TV series ‘The Originals.’ She appeared in the role of ‘Hope Mikaelson.’ In the same year, it earned an important role in the TV series ‘Legacies,’ a spin-off of ‘The Originals.’
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Here is the list of Danielle Rose Russell’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Ryan Gosling|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Favorite Colour||White, Black|
Some Interesting Facts About Danielle Rose Russell
- Danielle loves to cook and bake.
- At the age of 10, she started modeling at the suggestion of her mother’s friend.
- She believes that the TV show ‘Legacies’ is a show that takes on a younger twist to the supernatural world.
- She enjoys playing a good crying scene.
- She adores vampires as they have a real sex appeal.
- I had never done any stunt at work but wishes to do once.
- Her parents always encouraged her to become an artist.
- She has appeared on the cover of Crookes and many other famous magazines.
- She is a huge fan of the acting of Joaquin Phoenix.
- She owns a bright blue Lincoln Navigator.
- It was rumored that won’t be the part of season 5 ‘The Vampires’ which was cleared later.
- She completed her school studies through online classes.
- Both of her parents pursued a career in the arts field and wanted her daughter as well to follow the footsteps.
- As her body is a bit curvier, she became a victim of body-shaming.
- It was a rewarding experience for her to work with Cameron Crowe in ‘Aloha’. She has considered him as her mentor.
- Her father belongs to English and German descent whereas her mother belongs to Italian and Hungarian.
- She was born in New Jersey and raised in West Milford.