Biography / Wiki
Eminem is one of the most popular American rappers, movie actors, and songwriters. He was born Marshall Bruce Mathers III on October 17, 1972, in St. Joseph, Missouri. He was known as one of the most controversial and best-selling artists of the early 21st century.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||October 17, 1972|
|Height||In Centimeters – 173 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’ 8”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 68 kg
In Pounds – 150 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
As of 2019, Eminem has an estimated net worth of $210 million.
Education / Family
He completed his education at Lincoln High School. Eminem never knew his father, Marshall Mathers Jr., who abandoned the family when Eminem was still an infant, Eminem was raised by his mother, Deborah Mathers.
|Real name||Mathew Mathers|
|Birth Place||St. Joseph, Missouri, U.S.|
|Profession||Rapper, record producer, Actor|
|School||Lincoln High School|
|Debut||Album – Infinite (1996)
Film – The Hip Hop Witch (1996)
|Fathers Name||Marshall Bruce Mathers, Jr. (Member of the band Daddy Warbucks)|
|Mothers Name||Deborah Rae Nelson (Debbie)(Member of the band Daddy Warbucks)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Eminem began rapping career as a teenager in high school. His debut album, Infinite, was released on November 1996 by Web Entertainment.
Eminem’s Rolling Stone ranked on the list of 100 Greatest Artists of All Times at number 83 and called him the King of Hip Hop.
- Grammy Award (2014)
- Best Rap Solo Performance (2010)
- Grammy Award (2010)
- Grammy Award (2009)
- Academy Award (2003)
- Grammy Award (2003)
- Grammy Award (2002)
- Best Short Form Music Video (2002)
- Best Rap Solo Performance (2000)
- Grammy Award (2000)
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Kimberly Scott (1989-2006)
Kesia Alveraz (1999-2000)
Brittany Andrews (2001)
|Wife/Spouse||Kimberly Anne Scott (m. 1999, div. 2001, m. 2006, div. 2006)|
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favorite Rappers||Tupac Shakur, Jay-Z, and Dr. Dre|
|Favorite Color||Light Blue|
|Favorite Music||Hip Hop|
|Favorite Song||Put your hands where my eyes can see – Busta Rhymes|
|Favorite Book||Comic Books|
|Favorite Food||Fast Food (Taco’s Bell and Wendy’s)|
Some Interesting Facts About Eminem
- The stylized form of EMINEM is EMINƎM.
- Eminem is left-handed.
- Rolling Stone ranked Eminem at number 83 on the 100 Greatest Artists of All Times list and called him the King of Hip Hop.
- He’s the artist who best sells hip-hop. Ten of his albums were on Billboard 200 and have sold all together 172 million albums worldwide.
- In 1999, Eminem won a Grammy Award for the Best Rap Album as well as for two following albums “The Marshall Mathers LP”(2000) and “The Eminem Show”(2002).
- He took a hiatus and then released his album Relapse (2009) and Recovery (2010) after releasing Encore in 2004, Relapse was the best-selling album of the year and so was The Eminem Show.
- “The Marshall Mathers LP 2” won two Grammys, including the “Best Rap Album,” adding a total of 15 awards to Eminem’s Grammys.
- Eminem was the first rap artist to win the Academy Award for his song “Lose Yourself” for the hip-hop movie “8 Mile” in the category Best Original Song.
- Eminem’s mother met Bruce (father of M&M) at the age of 14, and Debbie nearly died when she was 17 for 73 hours of work.
- Eminem and Debby used to shuffle between Missouri and Michigan when he was a child. They were never stable at a place for more than one year and often stayed with relatives.
- Eminem wrote letters to his father but they always came back marked as “Return to Sender”.
- In his school and neighborhood, he was intimidated. He was seriously injured by De’Angelo Bailey once. Debbie sued the school but dismissed the case.
- Eminem lived in lower-middle-class in Detroit’s black neighborhood where he was beaten up by the black youngsters. They were one of the only three white households there. He remained in a coma for several days when he was 9.
- Eminem liked more than music to tell stories and wanted to be a comic artist. Debbie’s half-brother Ronnie Polkinghorn gave Eminem a CD that brought to Eminem’s ears the first rap song.
- Later on, Ronnie Polkinghorn was also his music mentor. Eminem didn’t speak for many days when he committed suicide in 1991; neither did he attend his funeral.
- In his early life, Eminem experienced little stability and the social worker described his mother as “suspicious and paranoid”. She let Kimberly Scott to stay at her house.
- She allowed Kimberly Scott to stay at home. Mathew Mathers was in 9th standard for three years because of absenteeism and low grades. He left after the third year.
- He did several jobs to support the household but he remembers his mother throwing him out. He would play the music and write songs when she was away to play Bingo.
- At the age of 14, Eminem and his friends in the neighborhood began to rap on the streets. They would sneak into a school’s lunchroom to practice rap battles.
- He also used to attend the open mic rap battles on the so-called zero-ground of Detroit.
- As much as the white man had trouble growing up in a black neighborhood, he seemed to be raping. The white guy struggling to make it in the genre of black people. The underground crowd liked his music though.
- He doesn’t allow profanity or swearing in his home.
- Kim and he lived in an area with a high crime rate and were stolen several times. Eminem did dish-washing and cooking for a local restaurant called Gilbert’s Lodge.
- After Hailie’s birth, he worked so hard that he was described as a model employee 60 hours a week.
- He said, “It was like five days before Christmas, which is Hailie’s birthday when he was fired just before Christmas.
- Eminem is the only rapper with two albums certified with diamonds.
- Eminem got 60 million Facebook likes, surpassing Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Rihanna, and Michael Jackson.
- “The Way I Am”, The autobiography of Eminem describes his struggle for fame and personal life, which also includes the original notes of his songs.
- Due to his drug addiction, his weight had shot up to 100 kgs (230 pounds), as he also had a lot of fast food.
- He was the number one selling artist for the decade 2000-2010, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
- Eminem took legal action against Audi in 2012 for using his song “Lose Yourself.” in their Audi 6 ad.