Biography / Wiki
Starting as a makeup artist, she has climbed her way to the top and has become a perfect example of how hard work and talent can make a person successful and popular. Jeannie Camtu Mai is a famous American Television personality, stylist, and talk show host who is better known for the makeover show ‘How Do I Look?’ a USA Character Fantasy.
She is also famous and popular as she also participated in Miss Universe in 2011. She has become one of the top stylists and has worked with many famous celebrities and brands as well.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|January 4, 1979
|In Centimetres – 162 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 3″
|In Kilograms – 55 kg
In Pounds – 123 lbs
Started as a stylist Jeannie Mai made her way through the industry with her talent and hard work and later became a well-known TV personality as well. She has done styling for many popular celebrities in the Hollywood entertainment industry and has also hosted a lot of shows popular on TV.
Most of her wealth comes from her work as a stylist and a TV personality and the total net worth estimated for Jeannie Mai is $1 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
A native of California, Jeannie Mai was born and raised in San Jose, California, USA. She is the daughter of James Mai and Olivia Tu Tram Mai and has not revealed any details about her siblings till now. She studied at Milpitas High School but did not choose to go for any further education.
Jeannie Camtu Mai
|San Jose (California, United States)
|TV Host & Stylist
|Milpitas High School
|San Jose (California, United States)
|Olivia Tu Tutram Mai
Career / Fashion And Style
For some years Jeannie was serving as a makeup artist for MAC cosmetics after starting at the age of 18 years. She got an opportunity as a presenter of Style’s channel in 2009 as she was very passionate as a stylist. After appearing in the makeover show ‘How do I look?’ she received more recognition eventually.
Alongside Tamera Mowry, Adrienne Bailon, Loni Love, and Tamar Braxton she later co-anchored in ‘The Real’ talk show. Jeannie has been the brand ambassador for various companies like Colgate, Microsoft, Ford, Yoplait and Woolite, Splenda, and The Limited as well.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She was once married to the actor Freddy Harteis for almost a decade but later the couple got divorced in the year 2017.
Freddy Harteis (Actor)
|Freddy Harteis (Ex-husband) (m. 2007 – div. 2017)
Here we provide you the list of Jeannie Camtu Mai’s favorite things.
|Robert Downey, Jr.
|Favorite Holiday Destinations
|Favorite Things To Do
|Traveling & Collecting old craft pottery items.
Some Interesting Facts About Jeannie Camtu Mai
- In the year 2012, she was Cycle 1’s guest judge of Asia’s Next Top Model.
- She started a Prayer Box that has been placed on Runyon Canyon in Los Angeles after converting to Christianity in the year 2010.
- Among Women of Empowerment, she was honored in the year 2016 by the Cîroc, Variety, and the WWD Magazine.
- To support and help in building the business potential in women, Jeannie is a board member for Dress for Success and Same Sky.
- When she started working with MAC Cosmetics in San Jose, California, Mai became a makeup artist at the age of 18.
- Jeannie introduced the term therapy as a fashion expert which means using the style for manipulation of mood from outside.
- In television history’s maiden attempt at Miss America Reality Check on TLC in revamping the 52 aspirants, she also participated in 2018.
- Mai was the resident fashion expert for NBC’s The Biggest Loser TV series and the host of Miss Universe in the year 2011.
- YouTube’s first-ever competition on a style called The Next Style Star by Maker Studios was also hosted by her.
- Jeannie has been supporting many organizations for countering human trafficking.