Biography / Wiki
An upcoming footballer Justin Dior Combs is known for being the son of the famous American singer and rapper Sean Combs. He has earned a scholarship from the ‘University of California, Los Angeles.’
When he accepted the scholarship, a mob of media persons targeted him. He has always been a part of the headlines for his luxurious lifestyle and super expensive gifts from his father. Professionally, he is a football player as a quarterback in Mount Vernon.
Height / Weight / Age
Justin Dior Combs has an impressive height of 170 cm or 5’7” feet inches whereas he weighs 77 kg and 169 lbs. He will turn 29 years old. He has a sharp black color set of eyes and black tiny hair. He has a healthy physique with a body measurement of 40 inches chest, 36 inches waist, and 38 waist hips whereas his biceps size are 12 inches.
According to the sources, Justin Dior Combs’s net worth is estimated to be $550 million US dollars approximately.
Education / Family
Justin Dior Combs was born in Mount Vernon, New York to Sean Combs who is a hip-hop artist and entrepreneur, and his mother, Misa Hylton, who is involved in the fashion industry. He is the first biological child of his parents. He has a younger brother named Niko Brim and a younger sister named Madison Brim.
Apart from his biological siblings, he has five half-siblings. His father was linked with actress Kimberly Porter and he also had a fling with beauty specialist Sarah Chapman together they have a daughter Chance Combs.
Justin attended ‘California School’ and ‘Catholic Iona Preparatory School’ in New Rochelle, New York for his elementary education. For further studies, he was enrolled at UCLA University where he wants to major in ‘Business Marketing.’
Justin Dior Combs
|Birth Place||Mount Vernon, New York, USA|
|Date Of Birth||December 30, 1993|
|Height||In centimeters – 170 cm
In feet inches – 5’7”
|Weight||In kilograms – 77 kg
In pounds – 169 lbs
|School||Catholic Iona Preparatory School, New York, USA|
|Home Town||New York City, USA|
|Fathers Name||Sean Combs (diddy)|
|Mothers Name||Misa Hylton Brim
Career / Fashion And Style
Since childhood, Justin Dior Combs is passionate about football and has been playing the game since his school days. Under the guidance of Victor Quinto, he started his football coaching in his preparatory school. As time passed, Justin became proficient in football skills and also the prominent face on the field.
By the time he was in high school, he became a potential national footballer. He was ranked at number 132 in the cornerback category whereas ‘ESPN’ placed him at the fifth spot as the best team recruit in the state of New York. Though he started as a cornerback in college, in his senior days, he switched to the quarterback.
Due to his incredible skills he has won several titles, including ‘All-League, All-City, All-State, and All-American Performer’ in high school. Apart from football, Justin has appeared on television too. Along with one of his half-brothers, he was featured on the television show ‘MTV’s My Super Sweet 16.’
He is also popular and active across social media platforms. On ‘Instagram’ he has more than a million followers while his ‘Twitter’ handle has 230 thousand followers. His fans have created a channel on ‘YouTube, which is dedicated to him’ where one can find many of Justin’s football performances.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we are providing you the list of Justin Dior Combs’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite Food||Spanish dishes|
Some Interesting Facts About Justin Dior Combs
- Justin’s father Sean Combs has children with actress Kimberly Porter. He has a half brother named Christian Casey Combs, and twin sisters, D’Lila Star and Jessie James.
- The ‘NFL’ star, Michael Vick is his inspiration.
- Apart from playing football, he is passionate about dancing and acting.
- His father broke up with his mother to escape from responsibility. Later, he was sued for not supporting their son financially.
- His father Sean Combs gifted Justin a ‘Maybach’ car worth $ 360 thousand and also gifted him a chauffeur with the car.
- He got admission to UCLA under their sports scholarship scheme. The media trolled him badly for accepting the scholarship as he is the son of a millionaire and the scholarship that might have helped many poor students.
- In his defense, he said that he earned the scholarship purely on the basis of his football skills. His statement was supported by the college too and stated that their selection process considers students’ accomplishments and not their family’s financial status.