Biography / Wiki
Born on April 13, 1980, Kelli Giddish is an American television, stage, and film actress. She is well-known for playing the role of NYPD Detective Amanda Rollins in the NBC television legal crime drama series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Before appearing in this drama series, she portrayed the role of Di Henry on the ABC soap opera All My Children. She also starred in the Fox crime drama series Past Life and the NBC crime drama series Chase.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||April 13, 1980|
|Height||In Centimeters – 170 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’7”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 60 kg
In Pounds – 132 lbs
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
According to the sources, Kelli Giddish’s estimated net worth is $8 million approximately.
Education / Family
Kelli Giddish was born in Cumming, Georgia to Charles and Nita Giddish. She has a brother named Eli. Her paternal grandfather encouraged her interest in acting and took her to the Fox Theatre in Atlanta. Her maternal grandmother also supported her interests in the entertainment industry.
She attended Forsyth Central High School where she was an athlete and became a member of her high school’s championship softball team. To enhance her acting skills, she was enrolled at the University of Evansville in Indiana, where she earned a degree in Theatre Performance.
|Real name||Kelli Marie Giddish|
|Birth Place||Gloversville, New York, USA|
|School||Forsyth Central High School|
|College||University of Evansville, Indiana|
|Home Town||New York, USA|
|Fathers Name||Charles Giddish|
|Mothers Name||Nita Giddish
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2005, Kelli made her acting debut on soap opera All My Children. In 2008, she appeared in the thriller film Death in Love (2008), which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival. In 2010, she appeared in the character of U.S. Marshal Annie Frost, in the drama series Chase.
In 2007, she made a guest appearance in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in the episode “Outsider” as rape victim Kara Bawson. Later in 2011, she joined the cast of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit for its thirteenth season.
She was featured in the music video of his co-star Ice-T’s band for their newest album Bloodlust, which also features Soulfly lead singer and former Sepultura founder Max Cavalera.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
On June 20, 2015, she was married to Lawrence Faulborn. She has two sons named Ludo and Charlie. Both of her pregnancies occurred while filming Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
|Children||Son- Ludo Faulborn,
Charlie Ralph Faulborn
Here we are providing you the list of Kelli Giddish favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite Food||Sea Food|
Some Interesting Facts About Kelli Giddish
- Kelli attended the University of Evansville in Indiana where she majored in Theatre Performance.
- In her school, she was an athlete and member of her high school’s championship softball team.
- In her college, she became an Irene Ryan Acting Award finalist and was selected to perform at the Kennedy Centre.
- She got married in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
- She adopted a dog, Frannie Mae, from the street while filming Chase.
- She belongs to German descent.
- She is the granddaughter of Ralph L. Giddish who was enlisted in the United States Army on March 18, 1943, and was a World War II Veteran.
- She made her appearance in the music video for “All Love is Lost” by Body Count.
- Her first son was born in October 2015 and the second was born in November 2018.