Biography / Wiki
LaRoyce Hawkins is an American actor, spoken word artist, stand-up comic, and singer. He is a member of a fraternity called Omega Psi Phi. He’s a member of the 1988 birth list, an alumnus of Illinois State University, and an American male star. He is a talented musician who, through his music, strives to affect the city.
LaRoyce Hawkins has shown his skills as an actor, stand-up comedian, voiceover artist, producer, and musician and has achieved fame in the police procedural drama television series, ‘Chicago P.D.’
for his appearance as Officer Kevin Atwater, he has also been cast in many other programs and movies in roles such as Michael ‘Shaw’ Owens in ‘South Side,’ Dorcey Gamble in ‘Detroit 1-8-7,’ in ‘Hope Springs Eternal’ as Mr. Baser, and in ‘The Express: The Ernie Davis Story’ as Art Baker.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 4th of May 1988 LaRoyce Hawkins is currently 35 years old. He is quite tall and his height measures 6 feet 1 and a half inches while his weight is 74 kg approximately. He has a toned body figure with his muscular biceps measuring 14 inches and his chest 39 inches. He has dark brown eyes and the color of his hair is dark brown as well.
Initially progressing through his career by performing in college plays, soon LaRoyce Hawkins started to get bigger and better roles and has appeared in multiple popular films as well as TV shows.
He has earned most of his wealth through his acting career but has also worked as a voice-over artist, stand-up comedian, and producer as well. The total net worth estimated for LaRoyce Hawkins is $1 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
The native of Illinois LaRoyce Hawkins was born and raised in Harvey, Cook County, Illinois, United States. The son of Leonard Hawkins and Leah Bradley, he grew up with his younger brother. He has studied at Thornton High School but it is not known if he attended any college.
|Birth Place||Harvey, Cook County, Illinois, United States|
|Date Of Birth||May 04, 1988|
|Height||In Centimetres – 186.5 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 1½”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 74 kg
In Pounds – 163 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Voiceover Artist, Musician, Producer, Stand-Up Comic and Actor|
|School||Thornton High School|
|Home Town||Harvey, Cook County, Illinois, United States|
|Fathers Name||Leonard Hawkins|
|Mothers Name||Leah Bradley|
|Brothers||La’Mar Hawkins (Younger Brother)|
Career / Fashion And Style
LaRoyce Hawkins started his acting career initially by performing in the play and Drama of the College. The August Wilson production ‘Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom’ was his first college play, when he played the part of Toledo.
In 2008, when he was still a college student, he had his first big motion picture appearance in the feature film “The Express: The Ernie Davis Story” He appeared in another TV film, ‘Underemployed,’ in 2012. In 2013, he played a part in Google Me Love, another short film.
He starred in “Chicago Fire” the same year, an American action-drama television show where he plays Kevin Atwater as a cop.
He began playing a recurring role in the TV show “South Side” in 2019 and is still involved in the latest season of the show until today. He also appeared in the movie “The Killing of Kenneth Chamberlain” the same year, where he played Kenneth Chamberlain Jr. as well.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
LaRoyce has kept his dating life a secret but it is known that he has a child whose identity is not revealed.
|Children||1 Child (Name Not Known)|
Here we provide you a list of LaRoyce Hawkins’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
Some Interesting Facts About LaRoyce Hawkins
- When he was 13 years old, it was his grandparents that raised him and he thanked family members for influencing his life.
- He began portraying the recurring part of Michael ‘Shaw’ Owens in the comedy tv show South Side in 2019, which debuted on July 24, 2019, on Comedy Central.
- In the 2018 independent comedy film,’ Hope Springs Eternal,” he was cast as Mr. Baser.
- In his 2008 sports film, The Express: The Ernie Davis Story, which is based on the life of Syracuse University football player Ernie Davis, who would be the first African American to win the Heisman Trophy, LaRoyce Hawkins made his first theatrical film performance by playing the part of Art Baker.
- On the show Chicago P.D., LaRoyce Hawkins co-starred with Amy Morton, Brian Geraghty, Tracy Spiridakos, Lisseth Chavez, Jesse Lee Soffer, Patrick John Flueger, Marina Squerciati, Archie Kao, Elias Koteas, Jason Beghe, Jon Seda, and Sophia Bush.
- He began appearing in Chicago P.D. in 2014 as Officer Kevin Atwater, a uniformed police officer who was Burgess’s previous colleague before he was transferred to the Intelligence Unit.