Biography / Wiki
Malia Obama grew up in the spotlight as one of the daughters of Barack Obama, the 44th president of the United States. She was barely ten years old when her father was elected president of the world’s most powerful economic and military force, so being relentlessly scrutinized by the media is nothing new to her.
She has become more social, elegant, and ready to take on the world as a result of being exposed to so much attention at such a young age. Malia, like her mother, is beautiful and elegant, and she has inherited her parents’ endearing personality qualities. Malia has a large following on social media.
Despite her parents’ best efforts to protect Malia and her sister from unnecessary publicity and undue media coverage, the media and the general public have expressed a strong desire to learn more about the girls. Despite their hectic schedules, her parents make every effort to ensure that the girls have as normal a life as possible.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 4th of July 1998, Malia Obama is currently 24 years old. Obama is quite tall and her height measures 6 feet 1 inch while her weight is 61 kg approximately.
Obama has kept herself in stunning shape and has a body figure measurement of 36-26-36, she wears the number 9.5 in the shoe size. Malia’s beautiful looks are complemented by her black-colored hair and her eyes of dark brown color.
Although Malia Obama is the daughter of a former President of the United States of America, she has always kept away from media attention and has not shared many details about her professional life.
Obama has earned a lot of fan following on social media pages and is currently assisting the popular Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein on film projects. The total net worth estimated for Malia Obama is $200 thousand US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
The native of Illinois Malia Obama was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, United States. She is the daughter of Barack Obama and Michelle Obama and grew up along with her sister Sasha. Malia studied at Sidwell Friends School and later attended Harvard University.
Malia Ann Obama
|Chicago, Illinois, United States
|Date Of Birth
|July 4, 1998
|In Centimetres – 185 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 1″
|In Kilograms – 61 Kg
In Pounds – 136 lbs
|Social Media Personality, Student, Former First Daughter of the USA
|Sidwell Friends School
|Chicago, Illinois, United States
Career / Fashion And Style
Malia Obama rose to prominence after her father, Barack Obama, was elected 44th President of the United States on January 20, 2009. She got a lot of attention as a young participant of the First Family, along with her younger sister Natasha, who became the first child to live in the White House since John F. Kennedy Jr. in 1961.
Both little girls quickly became the darlings of adoring people eager to learn everything they could about the president’s daughters. Barack Obama chose to keep the girls out of the spotlight because he was concerned about the negative impact too much exposure could have on their lives.
Malia and her sister were carefully shielded from unwanted attention by their parents so that they could live their lives as typical teenage girls. She aspires to be a photographer and a filmmaker, and she has obtained an internship with Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein for the latter.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
She is currently dating her boyfriend Rory Farquharson and has been in a relationship twice previously.
|Taylor Bennett (2016),
Joey Badass (2015),
Rory Farquharson (2017-Present)
Here we provide you the list of Malia Ann Obama’s favorite things.
|Favorite Holiday Destinations
|Favorite Things To Do
Some Interesting Facts About Malia Ann Obama
- Malia’s boyfriend Rory Farquharson was quarantined with them in their home during the COVID-19 lockdown in 2020, according to Barack.
- She had serious meningitis as a child, which resulted in inflammation of the spinal cord and brain.
- Malia and Sasha were honored with Beanie Babies dolls in 2009, made by the same toy company that created the Beanie Babies.
- She speaks Spanish very well and acted as his father’s interpreter on his first official trip to Cuba.
- In the summer of 2016, she served at Nancy‘s, a seafood restaurant on Martha’s Vineyard, at the takeout window.
- Radiance was her code name given by the US secret service.
- In 2016, she took a gap year after graduating from high school and interned at the US Embassy in Madrid.
- Officers from the US Secret Service who were assigned to her protection taught her how to drive.
- She has no desire to follow in her parents’ footsteps in the fields of law and politics.
- Malia Obama was a standout volleyball player in high school, earning the title of Washington volleyball player of the year in 2015.