Biography / Wiki
Maluma is a prominent singer, a brilliant producer, and a songwriter born on January 28, 1994, in Medellín, Colombia, and his hometown is also Medellín, Colombia. His real name is Juan Luis Londono Arias. Sony Music has recognized his voice and offered to release his first album under its guidance.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||January 28, 1994|
|Height||In Centimeters – 178 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’ 10”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 70 kg
In Pounds – 143 lbs
Education / Family
He has graduated from Hontaneres and College, Columbia. He has one sister named Manuela Londoño Arias in his family. There are rumors that he has attached to his aunt Yudi Arias who is much elder than him.
|Real name||Juan Luis Londoño Arias|
|Birth Place||Medellín, Colombia|
|Profession||singer, producer, and songwriter|
|College||Hontaneresand College, Columbia|
|Home Town||Medellín, Colombia|
|Debut||TV (Trainer and Judge)– La vos Kids (2014)
Album– Magia (2012)
|Fathers Name||Luis Fernando Londoño
|Mothers Name||Marlli Arias
|Sister||Manuela Londoño Arias
Career / Fashion And Style
Sony Music Colombia which is also a subsidiary of Sony Music signed the Maluma after the radio hit for his debut album recording in a studio.
In his album ‘Pretty Boy ‘, ‘Dirty Boy’ with the inclusion and fusion of pop and urban music and reggaeton he released some of the enchanting singles as ‘El Perdedor’, ‘Borro Cassette’, ‘Sin Contrato’ which have ranks in the top 10 Latin songs.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Girlfriend||Belinda, Mexican Singer (2014-2015)
Anitta, Brazilian Singer (2016)
Yeinly Castro, Venezuelan Model (2016)
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Not Known|
|Favourite Foods||Spaghetti, Sandwiches & Noodles|
|Favourite Musical Instrument||Guitar|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Chris Brown, Dr. Dre, Lil Wayne, Jay Z.|
|Favourite Color(s)||Red, Blue|
Some Interesting Facts About Maluma
- He began his career by singing in cafes to find a platform for his startup career.
- He had diffused himself in the reggaeton that’s why he calls his songs as ‘urban pop’.
- His uncle found his talent and got into a recording studio for trials, and everyone was extremely impressed by him.
- His song “Farandulera” had such an awesome impact on the audience that Sony Music Colombia signed him to record his first studio album.
- He started with recording singles to make a niche in the music industry in 2010 with sony music .
- Sony Music Columbia released the first Maluma single named “Loco,” which was a blockbuster and one of the hit songs of that time.
- Maluma got the fame when he made a professional video for the song “Obsesión” and suddenly ranked to the top chart of Columbian and European singers.
- Maluma debuted his studio album titled “Magia,” which got more than 175 million views on YouTube in 2012.
- He is a die-hard soccer fan and was also a player of the Atletico Nacional teenagers soccer team.
- With his sudden growth in music, he received the opportunity to collaborate with singer Elvis Crespo and recorded a theme song “Ole Brazil” for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- Maluma also apeeared as a guest performer on La Temperatura at “2014 Premios Juventud” on July 16, 2014.