Biography / Wiki
People who can intimidate you just by their size are rare in the world; one of them is Martyn Ford, the English bodybuilder. An injury that crushed his dreams did not stop him from looking for options and he found them quickly.
Martyn successfully rebuilt his career around fitness training after recovering from a deep depression. The ‘real-life Hulk’ is the name that suits perfectly to this giant. With a lot of hit movies under his belt, he has been venturing on social media as well and his Instagram account has 1.1 million followers.
Height / Weight / Age
It is quite rare to see people with a height measuring 6’8”, Martyn Ford even with this height has managed to keep his weight at 145 kg.
Born on May 26, 1982, he is currently 41 years old. Along with his tall figure and muscular body what makes him unique, is the tattoos he has all over his body. Martyn has Brown eyes and prefers to keep his head shaved.
Martyn is not just a fitness trainer or a bodybuilder; he is also a Gym Owner, Fitness Model, Actor, personal trainer, and social media influencer. With all of these ventures Martyn has accumulated much more wealth than he would have imagined and a lot more is to come. His current net worth is estimated to be $4.5 Million US dollars.
Education / Family
On the north-eastern outskirts of Birmingham, West Midlands, Martyn was born in the village of Minworth and grew up there, studying at the local high school. Warwickshire is the team he played cricket for as a youngster.
He married a woman named Sacha Stacey in 2009, who is seven years younger than him. in 2012 their first daughter, Imogen, was born and Sacha gave birth to the younger daughter Wynter in 2017.
|Nickname||Nightmare, Hulk, and, The Beast|
|Birth Place||Minworth, Birmingham, UK|
|Date Of Birth||May 26, 1982|
|Height||In centimeters – 203 cm
In feet and inches – 2.03 m
|Weight||In kilograms – 145 Kg
In pounds – 320 lbs
|Hair Color||Bald (Earlier Brown)|
|Profession||Actor, Fitness Model, Bodybuilder, Gym Owner, and Personal Trainer.|
|Home Town||Minworth, Birmingham, UK|
|Fathers Name||Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Martyn began exercising at the age of 11 as he was always interested in fitness training. With a dream of representing the English national team one day, Martyn chose to play cricket but left it due to an injury when he was 19 years old.
It took him almost a year to recover and it was too late for him to get back in the field. After he fell into a deep depression rebuilding his body and gaining control over it gave him a sense of achievement.
His hard work paid up and he not only became a celebrity in the field of weight training but also received the opportunity to work in movies and operate three businesses under his name. ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ (2017), ‘Redcon-1’ (2018), ‘Accident Man’ (2018), ‘Robin Hood the Rebellion’, ‘Kill Ben Lyk’ and ‘Final Score’ are some of his globally watched movies.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Children||Daughter – Imogen Ford, Wynter Ford
Here we provide you the list of Martyn Ford’s favourite things.
|Favourite Dishes||Red Meat, Fish & Health-Oriented Food|
|Favourite Actress||Charlize Theron|
|Favourite Things To Do||Doing Exercise in Gym, Swimming & Traveling|
|Favourite Actor||Kevin Spacey|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Switzerland|
Some Interesting Facts About Martyn Ford
- Representing England in various training camps, Martyn started playing the sport for the “Warwickshire County Cricket Club” when he was 12 years old but his dream of becoming a professional cricketer was ended as he suffered from an injury.
- He is a very relaxed and goal-orientated person in real life even though his persona or aura is said to be that of an intimidating person.
- Under the title Ignite Nutrition he started his own business channel on March 7, 2018 and founded Martyn Ford Ignite Nutrition, LLC, his company in the same year.
- After nearly having starved to death he had to have 12 inches of the intestine and half his colon removed in the past.
- He started to develop a passion for weight training when he was in his early ’20s.
- Mui Tai, judo, rugby, football, and rowing are various sports that Martyn found comfort after having recovered from his injury.
- For the character of Hinx in Spectre(2015), Martyn gave an audition; however the role was given to Dave Bautista, the American wrestler, and actor.
- The first video that Ford uploaded to the channel was on September 11, 2015, he had started the channel a year prior on October 10, 2014.
- In 2016, Martyn made his first TV show appearance as Goliath in Of Kings and Prophets.
- In 2017, Ford was consuming 7500 to 8000 calories on a volume.