Biography / Wiki
In current times, money matters the most to build a smooth career. But you can overcome all the obstacles with the determination and support of your loved ones. Neymar Jr. was born in a poor family on 5th February 1992 in Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil. The support and guidance of his father helped him to develop his skills and interests in football.
A rough time passed away when he joined “Santos FC” and made his senior debut. Even after facing difficult times he smiled and hoped for the best to come in the future. He is grown-up in a small hut and now is the owner of a yacht, a jet, and several other properties in Brazil.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||5 February 1992|
|Height||In Centimeters – 175 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’9”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 70 kg
In Pounds – 154 lbs
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
As of 2019, Neymar has an estimated net worth of $185 million.
Education / Family
He couldn’t attend a well-established school because of the poor condition of his family. He had to join a local school with no basic amenities. Neymar da Silva Santos Junior was the real name of Neymar which was inherited from his father. His father became his first teacher to guide and encourage him in football.
At the age of 7, he moved to Sao Vicente with his family to join the “Portuguesa Santista” youth club. Later, he joined “Santos FC” at the age of 11, and made his debut in 2009. Betinho and Antonio Lima are his football coach.
Neymar da Silva Santos Junior
|Nickname||Juninho, Joia, Ney, Neymaravilha|
|Birth Place||Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil|
|Ethnicity||Brazilian (African, Portuguese)|
|Home Town||Sao Vicente, Sao Paulo, Brazil|
|Debut||International – 24th October 2009 (Brazil against Japan)
Club – 7th March 2009 (Santos against Oeste)
|Father||Neymar Santos, Sr. (Former footballer)|
|Mother||Nadine da Silva
Career / Fashion and Style
He made his first international debut on 24th October 2009, for Brazil against Japan and he made the club debut on 7th March 2009, for Santos against Oeste.
The turning point in his career was observed in Copa da Brasil tournament, where he scored 11 goals. He received the first award of his life in 2011, the “World Young Soccer Player” of life.
He signed the first full-time professional contract at the age of 17. He became the first Brazilian athlete to appear in “Time” magazine. In 2010, for the first time, Neymar got selected for the senior Brazil football team.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
He became a father at the age of 19, when his former girlfriend Carolina Dantas, gave birth to a baby boy.
Barbara Evans (Model, Actress)
Nicole Bahls (Model)
Daniela Carvalho (Actress)
Andressa Suita (Actress)
Carol Abranches (Model)
Mayra Cardi (TV personality)
Patricia Jordane (Model)
Bruna Marquezine (Actress)
Elisabeth Martinez (Model)
Soraja Vucelic (Model)
Thaila Ayala (Actress)
|Children||One son – Davi Lucca da Silva Santos (born in 2011)|
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Footballers||Robinho, David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, Xavi|
|Favourite Goalkeepers||Marcos, Claudio Taffarel, Dida, Victor Valdes|
|Favourite Food||Italian and Japanese Cuisines|
|Favourite TV shows||Game of Thrones, Prison Break|
Some Interesting Facts About Neymar
- Neymar was born in a modest time and faced difficulties while growing up.
- Due to the poor condition of his family, he had to attend the school with no amenities.
- Neymar’s father was a professional football player. He guided and encouraged Neymar to play football.
- He was a fun-loving and hyperactive boy. He spent most of his time playing football and video games.
- To develop his football skills, he joined the “Portuguesa Santista” youth club, at the age of 7.
- He joined “Santos FC” to enhance a career in football at the age of 11. From “Santos FC” he made his senior debut in 2009.
- At the age of 19, he became a father, when his former girlfriend Carolina Dantas, gave birth to a baby boy.
- When he turned 20, he scored the 100th goal of his career.
- After staying with “Santos FC” for 5 years, he joined “FC Barcelona” on 27th May 2013.
- He was the first Brazilian athlete to appear on the cover of the “TIME” magazine.
- The fans of Neymar’s are called as “Neymarzetes”.
- He appeared in the music videos – “Eu Quero Tchu, Eu Quero Tcha” by Jao Lucas & Marcelo and “Pais do Futebol” by MC Guime.
- At the age of 23, he scored twice the amount of goals than Ronaldo.
- He owns a jet, a yacht and several properties in Brazil.
- Neymar has 25 tattoos as of 2018.
- His hobbies are Wakeboarding, dancing and playing poker, video games, and piano.
- His jersey number for Brazil and club is #10.