Biography / Wiki
Armando Christian Pérez, popularly known by his stage name Pitbull (Mr. Worldwide) is an American Rapper, Singer, Film Actor, Record Producer, Musician, Video Game Artist, Recording Artist, Songwriter & Television Actor. He was born on January 15, 1981, in Miami, Florida. He’s released 10 studio albums including M.I.A.M.I. (2004), Planet Pit (2011) and Global Warming (2012).
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||January 15, 1981|
|Height||In Centimeters – 175 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’ 9”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 73 kg
In Pounds – 161 lbs
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
He has a net worth of US $65 Million.
Education / Family
He finished his education at South Miami Senior High School and completed his graduation from Miami Coral Park High School. His parents Alysha Acosta and Armando Perez separated when he was a child and he was supported by his mother alone.
|Real name||Armando Christian Pérez|
|Birth Place||Miami, Florida, U.S.|
|Profession||singer, producer, and songwriter|
|School||South Miami Senior High School|
|College||Miami Coral Park High School|
|Debut||Song – Lil Jon’s album Kings of Crunk (2002)
Film – La Gasolina: Reggaeton Explosion (2012)
|Fathers Name||Armando Perez|
|Mothers Name||Alysha Acosta|
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2001, he appeared on Luther Campbell’s single “Lollipop”. The same year he was featured on the track “Pitbulls Cuban Rideout” from Lil Jon‘s Kings of Crunk (2002).
In 2004, he came out with ‘M.I.A.M.I. (Money Is A Major Issue)’, his first solo album with TVT Records, and Lil Jon and Jim Jonsin as the producers. Some chart-topping tracks from the album are “Culo”, “Dammit Man”, ‘Back Up”, “Toma” and “That’s Nasty”. Also, he dedicated this album to his father, who had passed away in May the very same year.
A remixed version of M.I.A.M.I. came out in 2005, named ‘Money Is Still A Major Issue’ with just one new track “Everybody Get Up”, featuring Pretty Ricky.
Pitbull later teamed up with 50 Cent and Eminem in the Anger Management Tour, the 2000 hip-hop concert. He also featured on Shake, a single released by Ying Yang Twins.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Children||Daughter– Destiny Pérez
Son– Bryce Perez
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Musicians||Celia Cruz and Willy Chirino|
|Favourite Foods||Cuban Dish|
|Favourite Place||Puerto Rico|
Some Interesting Facts About Pitbull
- Pitbull developed his interest in rap music after his mother stopped him from selling drugs, who herself was trying to make the ends meet. He was inspired by Nas and The Notorious B.I.G.
- There was a complicated relationship between Pitbull and his father who earned good pay on the street. Pitbull realized during that time that the money that comes quick, leaves quicker.
- “I know you”, Pitbull’s foremost internationally popular song, peaked to number two on the Billboard Hot 100. Billboard Hot 100.
- In the year 2011, Give me Everything made his first number-one Billboard Hot 100.
- He dedicated his album ‘Listen’ to his father who had passed away in May the very same year.
- Pitbull’s third number one Billboards was “Timber” from the EP album Meltdown. It bagged twenty number-one positions worldwide.
- He could recite the poetry of Cuba’s national hero José Martí.
- His parents separated when he was young and he was supported by his mother alone.
- Pitbull punching a young man video that went viral. he punched him because he threw some cash on his face.
- Pitbull was nominated 11 times for different categories in the year 2011 alone. He was the most nominated person for the Billboard Latin Music Awards.
- There was a period Pitbull was honored with “Key to the City” by Miami because he developed a good reputation to Miami. It is an honor that is presented by the state to a resident or a visitor.
- He did a rap tour called “The Anger Management” as named by Eminem and 50 cents.
- Besides his normal party-style music, he gave politically themed tracks in El Mariel. The album ranked number 17 on Billboard 200 and number two on the rap chart.
- Perez released “I know you want me (Calle Ocho)” after his company TVT Records ran out of business. The song hit the number 30 spot on the Hot 100 and number 11 on Hot Rap.
- Pitbull performed a rap section in the Spanish version of the song “We are the World” called “Somos El Mundo”.
- Pitbull released a diss track “Welcome 2 Dade County” to retaliate to Lil Wayne for his rant on Miami Heat.
- He won the Best Performance Award for his song “Echa Pa’lla (Manos Pa’arriba)” at the Latin Grammy Awards of 2013.
- He is also a co-owner in Miami Subs Pizza and Grill.
- Pitbull has featured with artists like
- Pitbull featured in UPN’s South Beach on January 2016.
- He has been awarded by Telehit as “The Most Popular Artist”.
- Pitbull is not just an artist but also a vivid businessman. He partners with Kodak, Voli, Vodka, and Bud Light.
- Pitbull was caught for drunk driving in December 2007 and was fined $1000.