Biography / Wiki
The YouTube channel, ‘Chris and Queen’ once reached the heights of popularity and a popular American YouTuber and singer who used to run the channel is an ex-contestant of American Idol Queen Naija. Her channel consisted of vlogs, pranks, challenges, and other videos but the channel has been closed and she runs an eponymous YouTube channel.
She gave a glimpse of her ability for vlogging and showcased her impressive singing abilities through her channel. An account of the circumstances which led to her divorce from Chris has been portrayed by her in the song ‘Medicine’ which has given Naija a new career-high as well.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 17th October 1995 Queen Naija will turn 27 years old. Although she doesn’t appear to be much taller, she has a stunning body figure and her body figure measurements are 34-26-38, she wears number 6 in the shoe size.
Her height measures 5 feet 1 inch while her weight is 55 kg approximately. She has black colored eyes and the color of her hair is black as well.
As Queen Naija was quite popular with her YouTube channel, she did not struggle much while regaining subscribers on her new channel. She has earned most of her wealth through her work on YouTube and through advertisements and endorsements as well. The total net worth estimated for Queen Naija is $1.5 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
The native of Michigan Queen Naija was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, United States of America. She has been quite private about her personal life and has not released the name of her parents but it is known that she has two sisters. She has also not disclosed the educational details but it is known that she has completed her High School graduation.
|Birth Place||Detroit, Michigan, USA|
|Date Of Birth||17th of October 1995|
|Height||In centimetres – 155 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 1″
|Weight||In kilograms – 55 Kg
In pounds – 121 lbs
|Profession||Singer and YouTuber|
|Home Town||Detroit, Michigan, United States of America|
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Name Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
When she contested in the eighth season of American Idol Queen Naija first gained initial fame. She couldn’t go long enough even though her singing abilities helped her get through the audition round and was eliminated during the Top 15 selection in the Hollywood round. Naija started concentrating on her career in YouTube post-American Idol and started a self-titled channel wherein she posted her music, makeup-related vlogs, and storytime.
She started a YouTube channel, ‘Chris and Queen’ together with her partner Chris and the duo posted videos of them vlogging, playing pranks, and challenging one another. The channel ‘Chris and Queen’ was closed after the two parted ways as their relationship did not last long.
Through a series of videos, the two hurled cheating allegations at each other and the divorce became a highly publicized affair. Her song titled ‘Medicine’ has become a huge hit and has garnered more than 13 million followers after its release on December 31, 2017. The song was specially designed to gain millions of followers and create controversy, which it did.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
After her divorce with Christopher Sails, she has been dating Clarence White since the year 2018.
Clarence White (2018- Present)
|Husband||Christopher Sails (Ex-Husband)
|Children||Son – Chris Sails
Here we provide you the list of Queen Naija’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Miami|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Dishes|
|Favorite Things To Do||Shopping, and Travelling|
Some Interesting Facts About Queen Naija
- Queen became a mother at the age of 18 and married Chris at a very young age.
- She created a self-named channel and started as a full-time solo YouTuber after her divorce.
- Her relationship, marriage, and breakup gained more popularity for her channel after her YouTube channel became quite famous.
- She started her YouTube career after being eliminated from American Idol.
- She initially started a YouTube channel with her ex-husband, Christopher Sails titled Chris and Queen where she posted funny content including pranks, challenges, and vlogs.
- Showing the downfall of her relationship with Chris, she released the official video of her song, Medicine in March 2018.
- Christopher Sails, her future husband, and Naija first met while in high school.
- They were also YouTube partners apart from being life partners.
- As they used their vlog post to address their relationship issue highly–publicized divorce brought the two again into the limelight.
- Her two younger siblings, Tina and Terrell have a joint YouTube channel by the name Tina & Terrell.