Biography / Wiki
Serving the Hollywood industry for a long time, son to the famous actor and actress in the American Entertainment Industry Quinton Anderson Reynolds is a Camera Assistant and Digital Imaging Technician in Hollywood.
Although he is working as a backstage performer, he is a person that makes a face on the TV and movies look good. Quija: Origin OF Evil, Mercenaries, NCIS, and 100 Degrees Below Zero are the most famous TV shows and films he has assisted.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on August 31, 1988, Quinton Anderson Reynolds is currently 34 years old. He appears tall and has an athletic body type. Quinton’s height measures 5′ 10″ and his weight is 75 kg. His vital measurements include his chest, which is 40 inches, waist 34 inches, hips 35 inches, and his biceps are 13.5 inches. His eyes are a brown color and the color of his hair is brown as well.
From their acting career, Quinton’s parents have made a good collection of money. Quinton is the adopted child of these celebrities and his net worth consists of his skills as a backstage performer and as well as his parent’s legacy that they left for him.
Quinton has not inherited his father’s property after his death, as his father Burt had made separate provisions for him and a special trust fund was given to him. Quinton Anderson Reynolds’s current estimated net worth is $880,000 US dollars.
Education / Family
Quinton was raised in California, USA but the exact details of his birth and biological parents do not know, it is known that he belongs to the White Caucasian ethnicity. His parents who are famous personalities in Hollywood are Burt Reynolds and Loni Anderson. Quinton was adopted in 1988 and attended a local high school as a child and later attended California State University, graduating with a degree in arts.
Quinton Anderson Reynolds
|Birth Place||California, USA|
|Date Of Birth||August 31, 1988|
|Height||In centimeters – 178 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 10″
|Weight||In kilograms – 75 Kg
In pounds – 165 lbs
|Profession||Editorial and Electrical Department Worker, Camera Assistant in Hollywood & Digital Imaging Technician|
|Sexual Orientation||Not Known|
|College||California State University|
|Home Town||California, USA|
|Fathers Name||Burton Leon Reynolds Jr.
|Mothers Name||Loni Kaye Anderson
Career / Fashion And Style
Working as a camera assistance and imaging technician, Quinton has chosen a different path than that of his parents for himself. Projects like 100 Degree Below Zero, Ouija: Origin Of Evil Mercenaries, and High School Profession are some of the great projects he has done while he was working with cameras. In projects like Chrisman In Palm Springs, Starving in Suburbia and many others he has also shown his skills in the Mechanical department as well.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Here we provide you the list of Quinton Anderson Reynolds’s favourite things.
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Switzerland|
|Favourite Actress||Charlize Theron|
|Favourite Dishes||Continental Food|
|Favourite Actor||Kevin Spacey|
|Favorite Things To Do||Fishing|
Some Interesting Facts About Quinton Anderson Reynolds
- With the divorce of his adoptive parents Quinton faced a tough time as they started to live on the east and west coast of the United States.
- At auctions in Las Vegas, both his parents sold multiple precious items from their marriage including Burt’s Golden Globes award that he had won in 1998.
- After his adoptive parents had a messy divorce in 1993 Quinton was raised in California with his adoptive mother Loni Anderson.
- Quinton traveled to Florida often to meet his father, but his mother was worried about her son’s protection due to Burt’s erratic behavior and would insist that a nanny be present for such meetings.
- When Burt passed away in 2018 he had left Quinton out of his final will and named his niece Nancy Lee Brown Hess as the successor of his vast estate.
- It was revealed later that Burt, separate from his final will set up a special trust fund for Quinton.
- stating that he earned jobs in several Hollywood productions on his own and never made any use of his famous father’s clout Quinton was often praised by his father Burt publicly and often referred to his adopted son, Quinton, as his ‘greatest achievement’.
- Although 52-year-old Burt wanted to have a biological child, it did not happen and later Florida-based newspaper The Palm Beach Post announced in 1988 about Quinton’s adoption.
- Accompanying his father to red carpet Quinton was often seen attending the events as a youngster and still has managed to live a private life meticulously kept away from the mainstream media.