Biography / Wiki
A well-known American football player, Rob Gronkowski plays for the New England Patriots of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Patriots in the second round of the 2010 NFL Draft, he proved his worth after setting the single-season record for receiving yards by a tight end with a total of 17 receiving touchdowns.
He was born on May 14, 1989, in Amherst, New York. Along with football, he is also involved with several corporations through which he also earns a handsome amount. He is also the first tight end to have three seasons with 10+ touchdowns as well as 1000+ receiving yards.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|May 14, 1989
|In Centimeters – 198 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6’6”
|In Kilograms – 120 kg
In Pounds – 265 lbs
His net worth is estimated to be $24 million approximately. His salary is $10.75 million. He owns a luxurious mansion in Tampa, Florida.
Education / Family
He was born to Gordon Gronkowski and Diane Walters. Rob has four brothers who also play football. His ethnicity is Polish. He went to Williamsville High School for elementary education. Since his school, he has been quite active in a variety of sports including basketball and football.
He attended the University of Arizona and played for the Arizona Wildcats. Due to his excellent athletic skills, he earned popularity and appreciation. He has a fun-loving personality and carries a positive attitude which is adored by his friends and fans as well.
|Robert Paxton Gronkowski
|Amherst, New York
|Football player 02024268859 9403576815
|Williamsville North High School, Woodland Hills High School, Churchill
|University of Arizona
|NFL – 2010
|Chris Gronkowski (football player), Glenn Gronkowski (football player), Gordie Gronkowski (football player), Dan Gronkowski (football player)
Career / Fashion And Style
He was drafted by the New England Patriots in the 2010 NFL Draft where he signed a four-year contract which was worth $4.4 million including a signing bonus of $1.76 million. He gave a remarkable performance and won three nominations for Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week.
During the match against Indianapolis Colts, he broke the NFL record for touchdowns scored in a single season by a tight end. In the third season, he became the third tight end in the history of the NFL to complete three seasons with at least ten touchdown receptions.
In 2014, he won the ‘Comeback of the year’ award at the ESPY awards. He was ranked as the ninth-best player of the ‘NFL top 100 players of 2016’. He has been Super Bowl Champion twice. He endorsed and promoted the products of Dunkin Donuts.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Bibi Jones, American Pornographic Actress & Model (2011)
Hailey Clauson (American Model, 2016)
Camille Kostek (Journalist, 2015)
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Ice Cream Flavours
|Cookies and Cream
|Peanut Butter, Hot dog, Buffalo chicken pizza with blue cheese, chicken soufflé
|Time of our lives (pitbull)
|Favourite Romantic movie
|50 first dates
Some Interesting Facts About Rob Gronkowski
- All his brothers played collegiate sports and he is the second youngest of five brothers.
- He signed his first NFL contract on July 25, 2010, which was a four-year deal. The deal was worth $4.4 million with a $1.76 million signing bonus.
- Rob created a controversy when he loaned his jersey to porn star BiBi Jones for a picture.
- Rob has a generous and fun-loving personality. Tom Brady mentioned that Rob is one of a kind person, player, and friend. He is one of the positive people I have ever met and he loves to have fun”.
- In the film ‘Entourage’ he has appeared as fictionalized versions of himself. In 2017, he appeared in an episode of the 15th season of ‘Family Guy’ and also had a role in the American crime-drama thriller film ‘American Violence’.
- His hobbies are skating, watching and playing basketball.
- His jersey number is 87.
- He belongs to the New England Patriots team.
- To promote a mobile app named ‘NFL Showdown’ he teamed with ‘opendorse’.