Biography / Wiki
Popular with the names such as “Iranian Hulk” and “Persian Hercules”, Sajad Gharibi is a popular personality famous over social media due to his enormous physique. Mr. Gharibi tones his body to a degree of intense sturdiness. He was eager to fight with Brit Martyn Ford in 2019. Brit is a bodybuilder and actor.
He was known as the world’s scariest man. The event is being managed by the Polish MMA association Konfrontacja Sztuk Walki (KSW). His supporters are hoping for the precise battle date. Sajad, even though quite popular on social media platforms, prefers to maintain his family’s privacy and does not reveal their details.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 19th of December 1991 Sajad Gharibi will turn 31 years old. As one of the most muscular men in the world, he also appears to be quite tall with a height of 6 foot 2 inches and his weight is approximately 175 kg. He has black colored eyes and the color of his hair is black as well.
His muscular biceps measure 21 inches and he wears number 11 in the shoe size. Known as the Iranian Hulk, Sajad Gharibi has a body figure measurement that is quite unique and includes his chest of 55 inches, waist of 45 inches, and hips of 39 inches.
Popular power weightlifter from Iran Sajad Gharibi has started to make his way into professional wrestling and fighting by making appearances in mixed martial arts events. Sajad has started to accept fights from many professionals all around the World.
Gharibi earned most of his wealth through his career as a powerlifter and a fighter but he has not revealed his net worth as of now.
Education / Family
Sajad Gharibi was born and raised in Ahvaz, Iran. Gharibi has been quite private about his personal life and has not revealed the identity of his parents or siblings but on his social media account, he has shared their pictures. He studied at his local High school in Iran but it is not known if he attended any college.
|Nickname||Sajad, Iranian Hulk, and Persian Hercules|
|Birth Place||Ahvaz, Iran|
|Date Of Birth||December 19, 1991|
|Height||In Centimetres – 186 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 2″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 175 Kg
In Pounds – 385 lbs
|School||High School, Iran|
|Home Town||Ahvaz, Iran|
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Name Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Gharibi has tried to be a bodybuilder since youth. To pursue his dream, from a very young age, he began to perform a hard schedule. He also works on Mixed Martial Arts and weightlifting. He caught the interest of people and got a challenge from a UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) star, Brian Ortega, due to his huge height.
“I’d smash the Iranian Hulk,” Brian concluded. Gharibi welcomed the challenge after reading this remark and vowed to appear shortly in the MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) ring. Meanwhile, Gharibi also accepted the Martyn Ford challenge from Britain to fight, but for a range of reasons, the contract was canceled.
Later, he trained himself for his first professional fight with Romario dos Santos Alves, the Brazilian Hulk. He also listed the social media fight and said, “I ‘m finally joining my first professional fight against a Brazilian fighter.” The fight has been postponed many times but is expected to take place soon.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
The popular bodybuilder Gharibi is a married man but has not revealed the identity of his wife and his children as well.
|Wife||Name Not Known|
Here we provide you a list of Sajad Gharibi’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Bruce Lee|
|Favorite Actress||Lucy Liu|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||London|
|Favorite Food||Chicken, Fish, Fruits|
|Favorite Things To Do||Kung Fu, Karate & Fishing|
Some Interesting Facts About Sajad Gharibi
- He wanted to participate in the battle against ISIS in 2016.
- Gharibi also goes to kids’ hospitals to support kids with money and hope.
- He likes kids a lot and he’s also seen babysitting on social media.
- On social media, Gharibi remains active. On his Instagram site, he has over half a million followers.
- He decided to fight the Brazilian Hulk’s first career bout, Romario dos Santos Alves. He listed the clash on social media, too.
- Gharibi had already accepted the Martyn Ford challenge from Britain to battle, but for some reason, the deal was canceled.
- Brian Ortega, the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) champion, challenged him to appear in the Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) arena.
- He began attracting the interest of people because of his immense physique.
- He also practices Mixed Martial Arts and weightlifting.
- He has had a passion to be a bodybuilder since childhood. He began a difficult work-out at a very young age to satisfy his dream.