Biography / Wiki
Sarah Silverman is a controversial queen, popular for her sassy remarks and tongue-in-cheek humor. Her satirical comedy, stress on social taboos, and controversial topics rose her significance as a personality. She was born on 1st December 1970 in Bedford. During her teenage, she performed at local clubs and community theatres.
Apart from doing comedy, she was featured in many films and sang and wrote songs too. She gained massive popularity with her controversial statements and performances on her one-woman show “Jesus is magic”.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||December 1, 1970|
|Height||In Centimeters – 170 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’7”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 58 kg
In Pounds – 128 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
As of 2019, Sarah Silverman has an estimated net worth of $12 million.
Education / Family
She was born to Donald Silverman and Beth Ann and was their youngest child among five children. She was grown up in a town dominated by Christians. Her family became the victim of their dominance as they belong to the Jewish community.
This communal oppression led her to a depressed teenager and to overcome the stressful life she developed a love for comedy. Sarah acquired her formal education from The Derryfield School in Manchester. Later she attended New York University to study dramatics. But she dropped it in between to pursue a full-time career in comedy.
|Real Name||Sarah Kate Silverman|
|Birth Place||Bedford, New Hampshire, USA|
|Profession||American stand-up comedian|
|School||The Derryfield School, Manchester|
|College||New York University, New York City, USA|
|Home Town||Manchester, New Hampshire, USA|
|Debut||Film: Who’s the Caboose? (1997)
Television: Saturday Night Live (1993-1994)
|Fathers Name||Donald Silverman
|Mothers Name||Beth Ann O’Hara
|Brothers||Jeffery Michael Silverman|
|Sister||Laura Silverman (Actress)
Jodyne L. Speyer (Screenwriter)
Career / Fashion And Style
She appeared on television and made her debut from a TV show ‘Saturday Night Live’ in 1993. Later, she bagged herself the position of writer and performer of the same show. In 1997, she made her film debut through a lead role in Who’s the Caboose? She also appeared in the six episodes television series ‘Pilot Season’.
In ‘Seinfield’ she made a guest appearance. Her splendid acting skills made her earn roles in various films. After doing lots of comedy on screen, she moved towards music. She has hosted MTV Movie Awards and appeared in the MTV Video Music Awards.
She has released the song “I am Fucking Matt Damon” with Matt Damon in 2005. For this song, she has won the Emmy award for Outstanding Music and Lyrics. In 2010, she became the writer with her comic memoir “The Bedwetter: Stories of courage, redemption, and pe
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She has dated many comedians and actors to date. But she has no plans for marriage and children.
|Boyfriends||Kevin Bernnan, Comedian (1988)
Dave Attell, Comedian (1989)
Colin Quinn, Comedian (1990)
Louis C.K., Mexican Actor (1990)
Garry Shandling, Comedian (1996)
Sam Seder, Comedian (1996-1997)
David Cross, Comedian (1997)
Tom Gianas, American Film/TV Producer (2001)
Jimmy Kimmel, American Talk Show Host (2002-2008)
Rob Huebel, American Actor (2008)
Alec Sulkin, American Screenwriter (2010-2011)
Kyle Dunnigan, Comedian (2011-2013)
Michael Sheen, Welsh Actor (2014-Present)
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Steven Martin, Larry David|
|Favourite Actress||Joan Rivers, Moms Mabley|
|Favourite Film||The One and Only (1978)|
Some Interesting Facts About Sarah Silverman
- Her mother had been George McGovern’s personal campaign photographer.
- Her father ran a clothing store Crazy Sophie’s Outlet.
- After getting divorced, her parents remarried to others.
- At the age of 17, she gave her first performance as a stand-up comedian.
- At the age of 10, Sarah became a vegetarian.
- She was addicted to Xanax due to her chronic depression.
- She is a non-religious person born in a Jewish family.
- Since childhood, she has a habit of bed-wetting.
- For President of the United States, she endorsed Bernie Sanders in 2015.
- In July 2016, she spent a week in the intensive care unit at Cedars Sinai Hospital.
- She spoke in support of Hillary Clinton, at the 2016 Democratic National Convention.
- Her hobbies are traveling, music and reading.
- Her ethnicity is Jewish.
- Her sister’s role in The Sarah Silverman Program was played by her biological sister Laura.
- She revealed that she doesn’t want to have kids as they might inherit her depression.