Biography / Wiki
American reality TV star and social media influencer Atasha Chizaah Jefferson are more famous by her professional name, Tommie Lee. Before she found success and fame as a cast member of VH1’s ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’, Lee was a concert promoter.
She has been incarcerated numerous times since 2003 and led a turbulent life since she was a child. Lee even gave birth to her oldest daughter while she was in jail. In the inaugural season of ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Lee first made a cameo appearance in the show.
She became a supporting member of the cast in season five and in the following season, joined the main cast. She put out her first track, ‘Payback’ in January 2017 and is looking to start a rap career.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 19th of June 1984 Tommie Lee is currently 39 years old. Although she doesn’t appear to be much taller, she has a stunning body figure and her body figure measurements include her chest of 34 inches, her waist of 24 inches, and her hips of 42 inches.
Her height measures 5 feet 5 inches while her weight is 52 kg approximately and she wears number 5 in the shoe size. She has brown colored eyes and the color of her long and straight hair is black.
Although she has had multiple run-ins with the law, Tommie Lee has managed to make a career for herself as a reality TV show star and is looking forward to becoming a rapper. Most of the wealth that she has earned so far comes from her work in the VH1 reality show. The total net worth estimated for Tommie Lee is $100 thousand US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Tommie Lee was born and raised in New Jersey United States of America. She has not revealed any details about her father but it is known that the name of her mother is Samantha Lee and she has two brothers and two sisters. She has also not revealed her educational details.
Atasha Chizaah Jefferson
|Birth Place||New Jersey, United States of America|
|Date Of Birth||19th of June, 1984|
|Height||In Centimetres – 165 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’5”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 52 kg
In Pounds – 112 Pounds
|Profession||American Rapper and Reality Show Star|
|Home Town||New Jersey, United States of America|
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Samantha Lee
|Brothers||Tahaan and Reggie|
|Sister||Rajaysha and Versace|
Career / Fashion And Style
Before debuting on ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ in its very first season in 2012 Lee used to work as a concert promoter. After making a cameo appearance as one of the attendees at Rasheeda’s listening party she returned four years later in a supporting role in the season five premiere, ‘Of Kings and Queens’.
Lee had a hostile relationship with Joseline Hernandez tried to run her down with a car during that season. Lee earned a spot among the main cast of the show in season six. Lee has battled alcoholism for a long while but the season documented the launch of her wine brand, Le’Don and this ended up making everything more difficult.
Jeopardizing her potential career as a rapper, her excessive drinking persisted and also soured her relationship with her family. Another VH1 reality show ‘Leave It to Stevie’ has also featured Tommie Lee.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Talking about her dating life, she was dating Meek Mill but is not married till now. She has two daughters Samaria and Havalli but has not revealed the identity of their father.
|Boyfriends/ Girlfriends||Meek Mill,
|Children||Son – None
Daughter – Samaria, and Havalli
Here we provide you the list of Tommie Lee’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Brad Pitt|
|Favorite Actress||Scarlett Johansson|
|Favorite Colour||Red, Black, and Green|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||London and Paris|
|Favorite Food||Cheeseburger and Healthy Food|
|Favorite Things To Do||Singing|
Some Interesting Facts About Tommie Lee
- Tommie Lee has a complicated relationship with her mother.
- They can be downright hostile to each other at times even though there is love between them.
- Lee ran away from her home when she was a teenager.
- Ultimately landing the Tommie Lee in jail, the mother proceeded to contact the juvenile police after she left.
- Lee also has a complicated relationship with Versace, her sister.
- Charges like disorderly conduct, identity fraud, forgery, shoplifting, theft, and battery got her arrested and became the reason for her to go to jail numerous times.
- Lee has said that the imprisonment altered her entire life.
- When she became pregnant with her first child, Lee was still a teenager.
- She was highly reluctant to post any of her photographs on social media and never revealed the name of Samaria’s father.
- Lee was previously in a relationship with rapper Scrapp Deleon before he was sentenced to five years in prison after he pleaded guilty to marijuana trafficking.