Biography / Wiki
Nick Foles who plays in the ‘National Football League’ is a popular figure in the USA, known as the wife of American football player Tori Moore, who is an American celebrity.
As she played volleyball while studying at the ‘University of Arizona’, Tori herself is no stranger to sports. The University of Arizona is where Moore and Foles met for the first time. On and off the football field, Moore remains Foles’ biggest pillar of support.
Moore accompanies Nick Foles to important ‘NFL’ games despite suffering from a rare condition known as ‘Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome’ (POTS) and also makes public appearances alongside her famous husband. She was seen in Los Angeles in the year 2018, attending ‘ESPY Awards’ at the Microsoft Theatre.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 6th June 1990 Tori Moore has turned 33 years old. She is tall, slim, and has a well-maintained body figure. Her body figure measurements of 33-28-36 and she wears number 8 in the shoe size.
Her height measures 5 feet 10 inches and her weight is 64 kg approximately. She has a beautiful smile that looks even better because of her dark brown eyes and her long and straight brown colored hair.
After Tori Moore left volleyball for work, she was working in the digital marketing department of Nike. She later was diagnosed with a rare medical condition and had to stop working. Since then Tori Moore has been supporting her husband and looking after her child. The total net worth estimated for Tori is $1 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
A native of California Tori Moore was born and raised in Brea, California, United States of America. She is the daughter of Daniel Moore and Rosina Moore and grew up with two brothers Ryan Moore and Evan Moore. She studied at Brea Olinda High School and later attended The University of Arizona.
|Birth Place||Brea, California, United States of America|
|Date Of Birth||6th June 1990|
|Height||In Centimetres – 182 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 10″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 64 Kg
In Pounds – 142 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Former Volleyball Player|
|School||Brea Olinda High School|
|College||The University of Arizona|
|Home Town||Brea, California, United States of America|
|Fathers Name||Daniel Moore|
|Mothers Name||Rosina Moore|
|Brothers||Ryan Moore, Evan Moore|
Career / Fashion And Style
Trained under the tutelage of Dave Hollaway, Tori Moore won the ‘Most Valuable Player’ (MVP) award during her sophomore year after she started to play volleyball in high school. Moore went to the ‘University of Arizona’ where she continued playing volleyball after graduating from high school in 2008.
She made 25 assists and four digs in the 18 games that she played in the year 2011. After landing a job at the famous footwear manufacturing company ‘Nike’ in the digital marketing department, Teri quit playing volleyball. While working for ‘Nike’ in Portland, Oregon, Moore was diagnosed to be suffering from ‘POTS’.
A major part of her struggle was to be diagnosed accurately as the condition is deemed uncommon. In a now-defunct blog post titled ‘Healing as We Go’, Moore recorded her struggle.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Married to Nick Foles for a long time, the couple has a cute daughter whose name is Lily James Foles.
|Boyfriends||Nick Foles (American football quarterback)|
|Children||Daughter – Lily James Foles|
Here we provide you the list of Tori Moore’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Ryan Gosling|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Favorite Colour||White and Blue|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Switzerland|
|Favorite Food||Spanish Dishes|
|Favorite Things To Do||Listening to music, swimming, and Travelling|
Some Interesting Facts About Tori Moore
- Tori Moore’s birth name is Victoria Danielle Moore.
- Both Nick Foles and Tori Moore are strong believers in God.
- While she was working in Nike at Portland, Moore was diagnosed with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS).
- To fight ‘POTS’ with faith, determination, and hope, Moore believes that God has helped her.
- Nick Foles and Tori Moore contribute towards charity as well.
- They donated 250,000 USD to the athletic department of the ‘University of Arizona’ in the year 2016.
- Moore currently lives in Austin, Texas, United States of America.
- Represented ‘Green Bay Packers,’ ‘Cleveland Browns,’ ‘Seattle Seahawks,’ and ‘Philadelphia Eagles’ in the NFL, her brother Evan is a former American football player.
- Evan currently appears in shows on ‘FOX Sports’ and works as a ‘College Football’ analyst.
- Dedicated to conducting research on ‘POTS’, Moore and Foles spoke at the annual meeting of a nonprofit association called ‘Dysautonomia International’ in the year 2018.