Biography / Wiki
Violeta Morgan is the mother of Clifford Joseph Harris Jr who is famous as T.I. Her son is a famous American rapper. She has worked in a company as a sales executive. After quitting the job, she dedicated her time to social work and with her family.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth
|In Centimeters – 168 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’6”
|In Kilograms – 62 kg
In Pounds – 136 lbs
Violeta Morgan worked as a sales executive but her net worth is not revealed yet.
Education / Family
Violeta Morgan was born in the year 1958 in the United States of America. Her parents and educational information have not been revealed yet.
|High School in Chicago
Career / Fashion And Style
Violeta Morgan lived a luxurious life as she worked as a sales executive in a company. Now after working for several years, she has quit her job and spends most of the time cooking, reading, or doing social work. She is happy with her son’s success and accomplishments.
He has been nominated for Grammy many times and has earned the titles of Video Artist and Best Rapper. Violeta makes public appearances with her son at any social event.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She got married to Clifford Buddy Harris Sr who passed away due to Alzheimer’s disease. She has two sons named Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. and Brice Harris and two daughters named Precious and LaTeisha Harris. After his husband’s death, along with her children she moved to Atlanta Hills.
|Clifford Buddy Harris Sr.
|Son – Clifford Joseph Harris Jr.
Daughter – Precious
Here is the list of Violeta’s favorite things.
|Robert Downey Jr
|Rice, cake, pizza, vegetable soup
|Favorite holiday destination
Some Interesting Facts About Violeta Morgan
- Violeta believes in living a positive life as she is a positive-minded woman.
- She is the mother-in-law of Diva Tiny Harris
- Her son was caught on camera kissing Asia’s Epperson’s after a concert in Indiana. He was also sent to prison for keeping an illegal gun with him.
- Violeta enjoys reading books and cooking food for the family.
- His son Clifford is known as “Rubber Band Man” as he wears rubber bands on his wrist.
- Clifford is married to Tameka Cottle and has three children.
- Her husband died due to Alzheimer’s disease and his son got addicted to drugs.
- In 2001, her son recorded his first album named “I am serious”.