Biography / Wiki
The young Canadian Finn Wolfhard is an actor and a musician. He never knew, his habit of watching movies would create such a huge impact on his life. Before even touching the double digits of his age, he entered the world of lights, cameras, and action. After watching ‘Spider-man’, he decided to become an actor and started working towards making his dream come true.
During his teenage, he received his major breakthrough and appeared in two films ‘Aftermath’ and ‘The Resurrection’. He had an impressive and successful start to his career which indicates that Wolfhard’s road to a bright future is sealed.
Height / Weight / Age
The weight of Finn Wolfhard is 55 kg and 121 lbs in pounds. This young star stands with a height of 173 cm or 5’8” in feet inches. His body measurement is 36-30-35 approximately whereas his biceps size is 12.5 inches. His eye color is dark brown and he has curly dark brown hair. He has an attractive cheekbone. He turned 20 years old.
Finn Wolfhard’s net worth is estimated to be $1.5 million dollars approximately. He earns $30-35k per episode.
Education / Family
Finn Wolfhard was born on December 23, 2002, as a young son of Mary Jolivet and Eric Wolfhard who is a researcher on aboriginal land claims. He has an elder named Nick Wolfhard who is also an actor. Being Jewish, he attended a Catholic School in Vancouver for his elementary education. When not shooting, he loves jamming with his friends, hanging out with his family, enjoying some private playtime with his pets, or just playing with his sibling.
|Birth Place||Vancouver, Canada|
|Date Of Birth||December 23, 2002|
|Height||In centimeters – 173 cm
In feet inches – 5’8”
|Weight||In kilograms – 55 kg
In pounds – 121 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Profession||Actor, singer, musician|
|College||Did not attend yet|
|Home Town||Vancouver, City in Canada|
|Fathers Name||Eric Wolfhard|
|Mothers Name||Mary Jolivet|
Career / Fashion And Style
As Zoran in ‘The 100’, he made his acting and television debut. From his brilliant debut, he earned a guest role of Jordie Pinsky in ‘The Supernatural’. Since 2016, he has been playing the role of Mike Wheeler in the Netflix series Stranger Things.
In 2017, he made his feature film debut playing the role of Richie Tozier in the film adaptation of Stephen King’s ‘IT’. In 2018, he played the role of delivery boy in the Ken Marino-directed ensemble comedy film, Dog Days. In 2019, he again appeared as Richie in flashbacks for the sequel ‘IT’ chapter two.
In the same year, he made his modeling debut in Saint Laurent’s Fall/Winter ’19 campaign. Apart from acting, he is also into the music industry as a singer and songwriter. He was the lead vocalist and guitarist for the Vancouver-based rock band, Calpurnia. Currently, he joined the new band ‘The Aubreys’ who would debut on the soundtrack of his movie, The Turning.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here is the list of Finn Wolfhard’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Noah Centineo|
|Favourite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Favourite Dishes||Continental Food|
|Favorite Holiday destination||Switzerland|
Some Interesting Facts About Finn Wolfhard
- Finn’s only brother Nick Wolfhard is also an actor.
- In 2014, Canadian punk band PUP featured him in the music video for the song “Guilt Trip”.
- He accepted that he is scared of clowns. Hence, he was appropriate for the role of Richie Tozier in the ‘IT’ movie.
- A silent film and theatre actress Rita Jolivet was his great-great-aunt. Rita’s brother Alfred Eugene Jolivet was his great-grandfather.
- He can play the harmonica, the piano, the drums, and the guitar.
- He belongs to Scandinavian, Welsh, German, Irish, and one-fourth Ashkenazi Jewish descents.
- His favorite movies are Melody, The Graduate, and Dazed and Confused.
- In ‘IT’ movie, there was a Neibolt House scene where there is water on his shirt because Jack Dylan said something that made him laugh so hard with a mouth full of water he spit it out on his shirt.
- On Instagram, he has more than 11 million followers.
- For the rock band Calpurnia, he was the lead vocalist and guitarist.
- Currently, he is associated with the band Aubreys.
- His hobbies are listening to music, traveling, and playing football.
- Finn got his first acting job from Craigslist which is an American classified advertisements website with sections devoted to jobs, items wanted, services, community service, gigs, and many more.
- For the role of Mike Wheeler in the Netflix series Stranger Things, he auditioned for the role via video.
- In 2017, he organized the concert ‘Strange 80’s’ to raise funds for Sweet Relief which offers assistance to struggling musicians in need of medical care and healthcare.
- For his social initiative, he was awarded by the 2017 Television Industry Advocacy Awards as an honoree.
- Here is the video of Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard & Noah Schnapp Answer the Web’s Most Searched Questions.