Biography / Wiki
Millie Bobby Brown is a well-known young actress and model. She is the youngest celebrity to be included in TIME magazine’s list of 100 most influential people in the world. She was born in Marbella, Andalusia, Spain on February 19, 2004.
Her parents enrolled her at an acting workshop to tide by the lazy weekends. The uber-talented child actor has become a major source of inspiration to children and grownups alike.
Height / Weight / Age
Millie Bobby Brown weighs 47 kg and 103 lbs in pounds. She is 162 cm or in feet, inches 5’4” tall. Her hair color is dark brown and hazel is the eye color. Her figure measurement is 33-24-34 approximately and her body build is slim. She turned 19 years old. Her body is a balanced and healthy body.
At a very young age, Millie Bobby Brown has accumulated a net worth of around $3 million. Her salary is $30k per episode of Stranger Things.
Education / Family
Millie Bobby Brown is the youngest child of Kelly and Robert. Charlie Brown, Paige Brown, and Ava Brown are her elder siblings. She attended Pokesdown Community Primary School for elementary education.
Millie has developed her interest in acting since childhood. Her parents are very supportive as they enrolled her in various acting workshops and moved from places to places so that she can earn better opportunities in the industry.
Millie Bobby Brown
|Birth Place||Marbella, Andalusia, Spain|
|Date Of Birth||February 19th, 2004|
|Height||In centimeters – 162 cm
In feet inches – 5’4”
|Weight||In kilograms – 47 kg
In pounds – 104 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|School||Pokesdown Community Primary School|
|Home Town||Marbella, Andalusia, Spain|
|Fathers Name||Robert Brown|
|Mothers Name||Kelly Brown
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2013, as a guest star, she made her acting debut in the ABC fantasy drama series ‘Once Upon a Time in Wonderland’. She was starred in the BBC America paranormal drama-thriller series ‘Intruders’. She was featured in the music video for Sigma and Birdy’s single “Find Me”.
In 2016, she received a major breakthrough when she earned the role of Eleven in the Netflix sci-fi fiction drama series ‘Stranger Things’. For the same series, she won ‘Choice Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actress’ award at ‘Teen Choice Awards’.
She also earned some small appearances in popular sitcoms like ‘NCIS’, ‘Modern Family’, and ‘Grey’s Anatomy’. At the age of 12, she was chosen as a model for the Calvin Klein campaign and was signed to the agency IMG Models.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She has been dating Jacob Sartorius since 2017.
Here is the list of Millie Bobby Brown’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Robert Pattinson|
|Favourite Actress||Kristen Stewart|
|Favourite Food||Spanish dishes|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Miami|
Some Interesting Facts About Millie Bobby Brown
- In 2016, Millie has auditioned for the role of 10-year-old Michelle in ‘The Boss’.
- She adores Nicki Minaj. In 2014, she even rapped Nicki Minaj’s verse from Kanye West’s song “Monster” on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
- Maddie Ziegler is her best friend.
- On ‘The Late Show with Stephen Colbert’, she was asked by Stephen Colbert about what she is most afraid of to which she replied that her biggest fears are sharks, darkness, and bungalows.
- She supports Liverpool F.C.
- In 2017, she auditioned for the role of X-23 in Logan.
- She has a resemblance to a young Carrie Fisher. Many online petitions were started to have Brown star as a young Princess Leia.
- In 2018, for Halloween, she was dressed as a Princess Leia in the iconic white costume and with bun hairstyle.
- She is deaf from one of her ears.
- On Stranger Things, she stars opposite Winona Ryder.
- She is a trained boxer.
- In 2015, she made a guest appearance in the episodes of Modern Family and Grey’s Anatomy.
- As Young Alice, she was also featured in a couple of episodes of Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.
- From Spain, her family moved to Bournemouth when she was five years old.
- Her outfits are being selected by her mother to make sure that she is dressed appropriately for her age.
- Her family was facing a difficult financial situation before she was cast for a role in Stranger Things.
- Though she was born in Spain but cannot speak Spanish.
- She is a close friend with Drake and considers him as a career mentor.
- She improved her American accent by watching a lot of Disney shows.