Biography / Wiki
After he began to portray the lead character, Will Bryers, in the Netflix horror series, ‘Stranger Things’, Noah Schnapp, an American actor came into the limelight and became known globally. Debuting as an actor in the Steven Spielberg directed the movie, he successfully auditioned for the part of Roger Donovan’s Bridge of Spies’.
Starring in a few movies that are under production at the moment Noah Schnapp has become a star at a young age and looks to have a promising career and successful future in the Hollywood entertainment industry.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||October 3, 2004|
|Height||In Centimeters – 168 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’6“
|Weight||In Kilograms – 62 kg
In Pounds – 167 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
Noah is not just a passionate actor he is a well-established and highly followed social media influencer with over 14.5 million followers on his Instagram page @noahschnapp, he also has over 700 thousand fans following him on his Twitter page.
Although most of his net worth comes from his acting career, some part of it also comes from his social media appearance. The total net worth of Noah Schnapp is estimated to be $3 million as of now.
Education / Family
Born in Scarsdale, New York, U.S. Noah grew up with his younger sister Chloe Schnapp, who took birth just four minutes after Noah. He is the son of Mitchell Schnapp, his father, and Karine Schnapp, his mother. His mother is of Moroccan Jewish ancestry and his father is of Russian Jewish ancestry.
He began performing at the age of six and demonstrated a penchant for acting right from his childhood. Noah’s education details are not yet revealed as he has been acting from quite a young age.
Noah Cameron Schnapp
|Birth Place||Scarsdale, New York, U.S.|
|Nationality||American and Canadian|
|Home Town||Scarsdale, New York, U.S.|
|Fathers Name||Mitchell Schnapp|
|Mothers Name||Karine Schnapp|
Career / Fashion And Style
By landing the role of Roger Donovan in the movie, ‘Bridge of Spies’ Noah as he made his big-screen debut in the year 2015, which proved to be hugely momentous for him. Directed by Steven Spielberg, this project gave him the opportunity to share screen space with the celebrated actor ‘Tom Hanks’.
‘The Peanuts Movie’ was released in the same year in 2015 where he was picked as the voiceover for Charlie Brown in the film. In 2016 he was selected as one of the members for Netflix’s horror sci-fi series, ‘Stranger Things’ in the main cast. In 2016 (Season 1) and 2017 (Season 2), he appeared in all the episodes telecasted. He was featured alongside Winona Ryder, David Harbor, and Finn Wolfhard in the lead cast.
Lending his voice to Jay in ‘The Angry Birds Movie’ he once again served as a voice actor in 2016. He was also cast in the music video of the song, “LA Devotee” and featured in the short film, ‘The Circle’ (2016). He has also played important roles in the movies ‘Intensive Care’ (2018) and ‘Abe’ (2018) also in the Otis Copeland movie, ‘We Only Know So Much’.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we provide you the list of Noah Schnapp’s favourite things.
|Favourite Peanuts Comic Strip Character||Charlie Brown|
Some Interesting Facts About Noah Schnapp
- He is the elder brother to his younger twin sister Chloe and he was born 4 minutes prior to her.
- He was asked by the casting director to tape for Will when he first sent in a self-tape for the role of Mike for Stranger Things.
- He was asked to come to Los Angeles to audition with other kids after his tape was watched.
- Noah felt that his dad was pulling his leg when he informed Noah that he got a call to confirm his role in Stranger Things. Noah was at the summer camp during that time.
- The cast did a couple of sleepovers at each other’s houses to improve on-screen chemistry between their character and their reel friends in Stranger Things.
- He is active on social media and has many followers on Twitter and Instagram.
- With over2.3 million subscribers Noah also runs a self-titled YouTube channel.