Biography / Wiki
Being the daughter of the President is exciting and not so common. She started her modeling career in her teenage and was eagerly waiting to join her father’s business empire after college. Ambitious Ivanka was born on October 30, 1981, in New York, USA.
She was the daughter of Donald Trump’s first wife Ivana Trump. Her name was also derived from her mother. From an entrepreneur to a model, she has always aspired to work in every field for self-growth and experience.
Height / Weight / Age
|Date Of Birth||October 30, 1981|
|Height||In Centimeters – 180 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’11”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 63 kg
In Pounds – 138 lbs
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
Education / Family
Until she was 15, she went to Chapin School in Manhattan and later was transferred to Choate Rosemary Hall, Wallingford, Connecticut. To pursue a degree in Economics, she attended Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, USA.
She is the daughter of the President of the USA, Donald Trump, and Ivana Trump. When she was 10 years old, her parents got separated. She has two real brothers Donald Jr. and Eric. Tiffany is her step-sister, Barron is her stepbrother and Melania Trump is her stepmother.
|Real name||Ivana Marie Trump|
|Birth Place||Manhattan, New York, USA|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Real Estate Developer, Model, Writer|
|School||Chapin School, New York
Choate Rosemary Hall, Wallingford, Connecticut
|College||Georgetown University, Washington, D.C, USA
Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, USA
|Home Town||New York, USA|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate (B.S. in Economics)|
|Fathers Name||Donald Trump (American Politician)|
|Mothers Name||Ivana Trump (Athlete, model & socialite)
Half Mother – Marla Maples, Melania trump
|Brothers||Donald Jr., Eric, Barron (half-brother)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Before entering her family business, she worked as a real estate project manager at Forest City Enterprises. Later in 2005, she joined Trump Organizations as executive vice president. She launched her own fashion line and produced shoes, clothes, accessories, etc.
During her teens when she was at her boarding, she started modeling and got featured in print advertisements of Tommy Hilfiger and Sasson Jeans. She appeared in her father’s TV show “The Apprentice 5”. She is the author of the books “The Trump Card: Playing to Win in Work and Life” and “Woman Who Work: Rewriting the Rules For Success. Currently, she is the senior advisor of Donald Trump.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She got married to Jared Kushner on October 25, 2009. Before getting married she converted herself to Jewish. She has two sons Joseph Frederick Kushner, and Theodore James Kushner and one daughter Arabella Rose Kushner.
|Boyfriends||Greg Hirsch (2001-2005, college friend)
James “Bingo” Gubelmann (2005-2007, Socialite)
Jared Kushner (2007-present, real estate developer)
|Children||Sons – Joseph Frederick Kushner (October 2013), Theodore James Kushner (March 2016)
Daughter – Arabella Rose Kushner (July 2011)
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Actor||Christian Bale|
|Favourite Politician||Donald Trump|
|Favourite TV Series||Real Housewives|
|Favourite Tourist Destination||Torres del Paine National Park, Chile’s Patagonia region|
|Favourite Architect||Joseph Dirand|
|Favourite Artist||Christopher Wool|
|Favourite Restaurant||Sixteen, Chicago (on 16th floor of Trump Tower)|
Some Interesting Facts About Ivanka Trump
- She does smoke and consumes alcohol.
- Her name is derived from her real mother’s name Ivana.
- Ivanka’s father and real mother got separated when she was 10 years old.
- She holds the position of executive vice president at the Trump Organization. She manages the organization’s hotel management initiatives and real estate.
- She worked in a company “Forest City Enterprises”, before joining the Trump Organization.
- She completed her graduation from Wharton School of Business and scored the highest marks.
- The book “The Trump Card: Playing to Win in Work and Life” is written by Ivanka Trump.
- She has her own fashion brand on her own name which produces clothes, shoes handbags and accessories.
- For the movie “Les Miserables” she auditioned for the role of “Cosette”, but it failed.
- She met her husband Jared Kushner at a business meeting.
- She wants to own a hotel in London.
- Among four children, she is the favorite child of Donald Trump.
- Her estimated net worth is US$150 million approximately.
- She got married to Jared on October 25, 2009.
- She is fond of cooking, writing, and shopping.
- She was put on trial by Derek Lam for stealing his shoe design.
- PETA accused her fashion brand of using the rabbit’s fur.
- Currently, she works as the senior advisor for Donald Trump.
- She received Fashion Award for excellence in Accessory design in 2016.